LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Life

Every time I strap on a dry cozy diaper I get that secure and comfy feeling of my childhood. that butterfly feelin inside my stomack, the feeling of being young agin. I wish when i wake up there will be my mom with a fresh new diaper and a bottle of milk to suck on while shes changing me. After changing my wet soggy overnight diaper she would pick me up and hold me securly and tell me a peaceful story or a happy fairytale of some were far away, then when bed time came she would put me on the change table get a fresh diaper for bed time and wipe me clean, baby powder my bum and strap on the cozy diaper, then pick me up put me in my crib give me a warm bottle of milk, tell me a bed time story and give me a gentil kiss on the fore head ("good nite my little pumkin"). I know most of you dream something like this all the time, that feeling that you have to tell someone so they would know about who you realy are and accept. Its natural to want for us to feel loved and babied and its also are need to have this, otherwise that feeling never gose away. we need one another to help out with questions and problems. It would be nice to organize a dating sevice and advertize it so every body knows even those who dont know about it, so the others that dont know others share the same life-style could find out there not alone. we need are requirements looked after by on another.

Cheers mike

Ps. optional read my storie its pretty enlightening (-only one life-) in general discussions

"Every time I strap on a dry cozy diaper I get that secure and comfy feeling of my childhood. that butterfly feelin inside my stomack, the feeling of being young agin. I wish when i wake up there will be my mom with a fresh new diaper and a bottle of milk to suck on while shes changing me. After changing my wet soggy overnight diaper she would pick me up and hold me securly and tell me a peaceful story or a happy fairytale of some were far away, then when bed time came she would put me on the change table get a fresh diaper for bed time and wipe me clean, baby powder my bum and strap on the cozy diaper, then pick me up put me in my crib give me a warm bottle of milk, tell me a bed time story and give me a gentil kiss on the fore head ("good nite my little pumkin"). I know most of you dream something like this all the time, that feeling that you have to tell someone so they would know about who you realy are and accept."

heres something thats been on my mind for a while and im not picking on you but im just gonna say this. diaper stories i have read here and elsewhere with the persons mom in it is kinda disturbing. i dont want my mom in my sexual fantasies (for me diapers are sexual) and when i read a story with some dudes mom changing his diapers its a huge turn off for me.

however i would love to have a "mommie" to change me just not my real mom. ewwww

"Its natural to want for us to feel loved and babied and its also are need to have this, otherwise that feeling never gose away. we need one another to help out with questions and problems. It would be nice to organize a dating sevice and advertize it so every body knows even those who dont know about it, so the others that dont know others share the same life-style could find out there not alone. we need are requirements looked after by on another."

all ready taken care of http://www.dailydiapers.com/Diaper-Mates/

[heres something thats been on my mind for a while and im not picking on you but im just gonna say this. diaper stories i have read here and elsewhere with the persons mom in it is kinda disturbing. i dont want my mom in my sexual fantasies (for me diapers are sexual) and when i read a story with some dudes mom changing his diapers its a huge turn off for me.

mom. ewwww]

well obviusly not your true mother its the insperation of A mother doing this shure it can be a friend or mate but commen sence obivosly not your true mother i would agree thats EWWWW for shure.

mikey