LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Austin Meet Up Still On?

BigBoy

Austin does their meets on the 3rd saturday of the month, this month its april 16th and a very special one year anniversary of the groups start up. They post there info at Littlesmunch.com.

~ABMeshell (o:~

Ok so the hosts don't always stick to the 3rd saturday, they changed it to april 30th and haven't updated it on the littles munch. I have found the most up to date info on the munches posted on diaperspace under the Event section. Hope this helps.

Austin does their meets on the 3rd saturday of the month, this month its april 16th and a very special one year anniversary of the groups start up. They post there info at Littlesmunch.com.

~ABMeshell (o:~

• 4 months later...

I don't see anything in the events on diaperspace.com. I looked into Littlesmunch.com yesterday and it looks like there was one in August, but I don't see any info on one for Sept or anything going forward. I'd really like to find out more and meet up with others, so some more info would be super great.

• 1 month later...

^ Websites can be notorious for not updating webpages!

I would like to hear about your experience about going to munches. I feel a little nervous meeting a random group of people with only ABDL as their common theme? How did the people behave? Did they break out into baby talk at the restaurant? Did people suck on pacifiers at the restaurant? Did anyone there embarrass you? I admit an interest in meeting up with others, but am a little nervous not knowing how people will behave.

• 4 weeks later...

The ppl who run Austin are sorta active on FL. Their munches are G rated no public AB/DL stuff. I have wanted to go but never was able to work our a schedule when I am in Austin for work.

Havn't been able to make it to a Dallas munch yet either.

• 2 months later...