LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Ab/dl Reunion ! ! !

jenniebear

Hi A/all!

Do you remember either of our two names?

Is there a member of the AB/DL community from the past that you’ve lost contact with?

Would you really like to catch up with old friends and acquaintances?

Well Smiling Happy Nappy Girl and I, Jennie Bear, have been wondering about many of our old friends, so we’ve put our heads together and have come up with an idea....(no don’t be scared...we’re being good girls)...

We are declaring February 25th and 26th official

AB/DL Reunion Days![/

b]

We know it would be impossible for everyone to be online at the same time...so we have spread the reunion over 2 days time. Please mark your calendars and if possible stop into http://www.dpf.com/ and/or http://www.care4baby.net/ chat for a little step back in time......

Please feel free to post specific times you’ll be on... the room you plan on being in...who you hope to see there....etc....

We’d love to see you there!

Please pass on the invitation to everyone from the AB/DL community...or copy and past to other forums where other AB/DL's might visit.

Thanks,

Smiling Happy Nappy Girl / Precious Little Sugar Angel

and

Jennie Bear / Whimsical Sprite

How bout me duck? :angry: i gonna try and be there if i not on curious wap :P

JENNIE!!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{HUGGIES!!!!!}}}}}}} :)

This sounds like a lot of fun! there are peoples that I havn't seen in a long while, including you !

I'll try and be around as much as possible either day, though I do work nights. Plus I'm at my brothers place and he's home most of the time now he doesnt have a job...UGH!.

I'm looking forward to seeing who pops up!

c-ya! :beer:

qwack

P.S. I'll be in the DPF chat,( can't get care4's room to work and dont feel like paying a buck to get in to DD room) . It would be fun to see anyone who hasn't been on for a while, fish, slavebabygirl,calvin, *scratches his head* and lots and lots of others I miss :(

Hope to see lots of smiling faces there!!

• 1 year later...