LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dilemma

Guest Sasha

Guest Sasha

Have a problem to pose to all you diaper authorities, see if you can help me.

I need a diaper that'll last me all day. (I'm handicapped, and changing during the day is an issue)

I'm REALLY thin. (waist is anywhere between 25"-32", I know it's a big range but it's the best I can give)

It needs to be all white or kid-looking.

I wear small Abena Abriform X-Plus S4 in the day and Pampers Cruisers size 7 at night.

The issue is the abenas are too medical-looking for me in the day and kind of throws my mood and mindset off. It doesn't need to be all fancy or colorful, all white would do, but it also needs to fit me and last all day. Before you all say Molicare, keep in mind I'm a boy, and lavender isn't my color, lol. B)

Thanks!

Have a problem to pose to all you diaper authorities, see if you can help me.

I need a diaper that'll last me all day. (I'm handicapped, and changing during the day is an issue)

I'm REALLY thin. (waist is anywhere between 25"-32", I know it's a big range but it's the best I can give)

It needs to be all white or kid-looking.

I wear small Abena Abriform X-Plus S4 in the day and Pampers Cruisers size 7 at night.

The issue is the abenas are too medical-looking for me in the day and kind of throws my mood and mindset off. It doesn't need to be all fancy or colorful, all white would do, but it also needs to fit me and last all day. Before you all say Molicare, keep in mind I'm a boy, and lavender isn't my color, lol. B)

Thanks!

Does the Abena X-plus work but you just don't care for the color? If so, you should try out the Bambino Bianco. It is all white and has excellent absorbancy on par with the X-plus. The only problem is they may not make them in a small enough size to suit you.

Guest Sasha

Does the Abena X-plus work but you just don't care for the color? If so, you should try out the Bambino Bianco. It is all white and has excellent absorbancy on par with the X-plus. The only problem is they may not make them in a small enough size to suit you.

They're good enough most days, yes. I just abhor the medical look. The blancos look nice, but the smallest they have is medium. :(

I'd second the recommendation for Dry 24/7.

Probably not for a 25" waist though. They're sized kinda large and there's no Small.

I'd stick with the Abena and add one of Bambino's Total Dry stuffers. They really push the absorbency up. They seem to be out of stock at the moment though :(

Guest Sasha

Probably not for a 25" waist though. They're sized kinda large and there's no Small.

I'd stick with the Abena and add one of Bambino's Total Dry stuffers. They really push the absorbency up. They seem to be out of stock at the moment though :(

Only problem I have with the Abenas are the medical look.

I was under the impression that they ran really small, that's why their old medium is now the small size and they made a new size medium. I run 28" on the waist and they work fine for me. So I still wear Molicare super pluses, I like the purple color, it is darker in the smalls than the mediums so it gives a more guy type feeling to me. the dark purple stripes remind me of pin stripes, I think of it as a designer diaper. :)

• Like 1

I was under the impression that they ran really small, that's why their old medium is now the small size and they made a new size medium. I run 28" on the waist and they work fine for me. So I still wear Molicare super pluses, I like the purple color, it is darker in the smalls than the mediums so it gives a more guy type feeling to me. the dark purple stripes remind me of pin stripes, I think of it as a designer diaper. :)

Well there's two types of Dry 247 at the moment aren't there? The ones that the manufacturer are selling themselves is an older variety and has a small size. I've no idea if it's any good, it's been several years since I tried a sample but I remember being fairly impressed. The OP might do well to consider them but would have to buy them from the supplier direct.

XPMedical have the new version, which definitely totally kicks arse and is what I thought the people above were recommending. While it does kick arse it's also the largest fitting "medium" diaper I've ever worn and has a quoted size range of 32-46". With my 30" waist, the tapes come very close to meeting in the middle and unfortunately there's no size small on sale at this point :(

So it depends where you get them from for now. I assume when dry247.com have run out of the originals, the small will go away :(