LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S The Closest Thing To 80S Style Pampers

Hello. I am looking for a diaper that as close to the old style pampers of the 80s. I want those memories to come back. I live in Canada and Bambino won't ship to me. :pout: there are so many on eBay to choose from. But I was wondering is anyone has tried them can give me a review?? I have only ever bought Depends. But noy they are switching to the "for men or women". And the are not plastic backed.

Now I am going to have to buy online I guess. I just don't want to pay money for a crappy product. Lol. If you can provide a link I would love you.

Guest little_jonny

try these out

http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-sdk.asp

i have bought from ABU twice and they are very good with shippment. they also seem to have discounts every month. i heard these are the best and bring back VERY good memories. plus you can also add some extra money and have a baby scent added to it to feel like a baby all over again

JustADL....where do you live in Canada? If you want Bambino's then check out B4NS which ships out of Montreal. I buy my Bambino's from them all the time....

IMO Bambino's are the closest thing you can get to the 1980's style Pampers.

Guest little_jonny

I wonder how long it will take. Lol

you can look up on how long it will take on their site. i think it's all in the shipping info link

i have something like the pampers . white crinkly and with one tape like a baby diaper in size medium and some in large. 12 in a bag not cheap.

Really???? Where did you get them?? And what's not cheap?? I just paid $85 for 30 cushies.