LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Diaper Experience

Okaay! So first off there is sexual reference in this post so if you are easily offended then erm don't read on :thumbsup: right then let's get down to it.

Since I have been into this whole diaper thing I have progressively pretty rapidly got Into it if you know what I mean :) When my boyfriend first introduced me to it I had never done anything like this in my sexual history at all nor did I know anything about it but we talked and talked about how he got into it for hours. The way he described how he got into it, how wearing one made him feel, how sexy he thought that girls looked in diapers made me really horny! I mean like really horny :wub: Anyway we talked through the night and drank, smoked a couple zoots etc you know - couply things and then he took me upstairs and diapered me in Pampers, then he lay down and I diapered him which was strangely exciting to me and it was the best night I have ever had. We just chilled for a little bit and cuddled up to watch a film. He spent ages stroking my nappy - that's we call them over here however I quite like the word 'diaper' forgive me for intermingling the two words. He kept checking how "wet" my diaper was (not pee lol) and the tips of his fingers kept brushing my privates and the nappy felt really thick and strange against my clitoris. I felt awkward and embarrassed and extremely vunerable lying on the bed in just my diaper but so exposed and turned on it was extremely exciting inevitably I came - my diaper was soaked and it was the best feeling ever! :wub: Then I stroked his cock through his nappy until he came. I loved how hard he felt through the thickness of the diaper, how cute he looked in his nappy and how he came in it when I told him he was a naughty little boy and gently squeezed his cock ;) Then we had sex and it was fantastic he kept asking me if I liked my nappy and telling me how sexy I was. Afterwards he cleaned me up talced me and changed my nappy then he cuddled me to sleep and I slept like a log!

This is just one of lots of sexy sessions my boyfriend and I have had - he knows I'm writing this he's sitting on the sofa next to me writing a book. When I've finished he will read it and find it as much of a turn-on as I do writing it ;) Caydey <3 Afterwards he is going to change me into a Pullups and we'll play maybe take some photos ^_^ Anyway my question to all you lovely Diaper Lovers out there - a wincy bit of AB roleplay? Do you like it? I've found that I do enjoy being babied slightly maybe attended to is the right word Submissive maybe? possibly because my nature is the opposite outside of sexual persona. Sometimes I like to be the dominator and have my boyfriend wear though it purely depends what mood I'm in. I enjoy it when he diapers me even though I think I will forever feel embarrassed and totally vunerable although that is part of the turn-on for me. Sorry if this post is a bit rude but I did warn you guys :angel_not: Thanks for reading! x

• Like 4

Thank you I'm glad you liked it and yes I will share some more memories with you all now and again if you'd like me to I do enjoy reliving it myself lol

I hope you find a girlfriend who plays as well - I'm sure you will. Just be confident that the girl you tell is the right girl for you. It's such a taboo to most people but only because they don't understand. Be fully honest and you never know what can happen :rolleyes: But be careful if you are not sure don't tell. Telling the wrong girl about your diaper lifestyle would backfire x Good Luck x

I too started as a DL but I'm getting more enticed by AB things - I sleep with a stuffed tiger, drink from a sports bottle as though it's a baby bottle, would love to try wetting (though many DLs do that) and I'd love to have a mommy.

(And I hate to self promote but this sounds quite similar to my story, A Secret Revealed, which is why I like it :P)

I too started as a DL but I'm getting more enticed by AB things - I sleep with a stuffed tiger,

I did that way before i was a dl. Though it was a manta ray not a tiger. Actually my room is full of plush toys which I guess is a little abnormal. I just got a stuffed dolphin and named it Sally.

Guest Amphetamenace

This post filled my eyes with tears. God bless you for being so accepting to your boyfriend, God knows, according to my posts, not all of us are so lucky...

You provide us with inspiration. Best of luck to you.

• Like 1