LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Favorite Bottle!

So I don't usually go for baby bottles anymore. In my teens I tried many, but these days I'm a sippy cup girl. However I saw this one in the store and could not resist. It looked so right. Nuk now makes an orthodontic bottle with an air vent in the base of the nipple, and it is wide like those big playtex ones. You can even buy fast flow nipples that have a drinking hole a couple of millimeters wide! I bought a "medium flow" bottle because it was the only pink one and got the 2 pack of replacement nipples for it in "fast flow" which have a bigger nipple as well... It is the most natural bottle I have ever used, it is better for an adult mouth than conventional bottle nipples in my opinion. Maybe they're old news and I just hadn't noticed, but I had to share in case someone else hadn't seen. They are just awesome! Maybe there is room for flexibility, after all, my diapers *do* say baby on them... why not? Has anybody else tried this one? What do you like or dislike about it?

Like this? Yep, that's my bottle of choice too :D The air vent really helps cut down on that sip-sip-sip-sip-gluuuuuuuuuuuug effect you get with other bottles

Yes! It is that one, only in pink with flowers :) Love love LOVE it. The fast flow size is perfect, though the medium flow works well without being too difficult if you're not that thirsty. I like the bigger size of the fast flow ones though. Best. Bottle. Ever.

I've seen it, but can't find it in pink or purple, only blue. I got the NUK Active cup instead, because it was all pink with a princess and a green dragon. I hadn't thought about switching the spout for a nipple! That's a good idea :thumbsup:

i must have tried almost every nipple out there, except the 'nuk 5' nipple and they are all too small and end up hruting my tongue as it makes my teeth press against it.... so i went to tommee tippie sippie cup... i love it!