LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wonderful Scent In An Unexpected Place

I've been doing classroom observations at the local high school. Every time I pass a certain doorway, my olfactory system goes into overdrive as it harnesses one of my all time favorite scents:

Baby Powder!

It makes me feel so good. I just want to stand there and and take ginormous breaths to get as much as I can. I never want to exhale. I want all of those baby powder molecules all to myself!

What room is it?

Not 100% sure. I should be paying attention to the signs, but I'm a little overwhelmed with 'other' things. The door is open and there are some students inside, but it's a small room.

Might be a class about parent child development... Modern Home ec. Had something like that in my HS when I was back in HS.

Doubt they'd waste perfectly good powder pretending to diaper a baby.

I also doubt that anyone is being changed, just as I doubt that there is a daycare in an adjoining room (although entirely possible).

Cool. What are you doing classroom observations for?

One of my college courses is called Fundamentals of Education. I thought that it would help me in my current profession as a flight destructor, oops, I mean instructor. The course requires classroom observation to watch the teaching styles and interactions between the students and the teacher. Since I will eventually major in physics, I'm observing a physics class.

On a side note, when I walked past that room yesterday, the door was closed and the lights were off. Oh well. There's always next week.

i'm not sure if you can buy it commercially, but professional supply shops do sometimes sell it by the spray bottle, could buy some and clean your own bathroom with it... or kitchen... basically any hard non pourous surface that you would use cleaning spray on... then your house could smell like baby powder all the time!!! its a bright blue in color though, so if you do use it make sure to wipe it all off or it can stain white surfaces... and its a green cleaning product.....