LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attending Conventions

For those baby furs/ diaper furs/ kid furs who go to conventions (be it recently or regularly), I was wondering Who you go to the conventions with? :huh:(Assuming as a diaper fur/baby fur/ kid fur) Do you generally wear at a convention (rather it be only in the hotel or at the convention) ? (since I have never been to one) I read a lot that most furs go to a convention in a group or with someone to help bring the cost of hotel stay down...etc. Are the furs you go with generally baby furs/kid furs/diaper furs like yourself or are they non abdl member furries? :huh: If you do go with non abdl furries, do they know that you are a abdl member-ed furry and if you share a hotel with someone who is not are they aware of your diapered state? :P

I was just curious of what other abdl furs did for conventions. I have never been to one and sadly don't think I can make this years local convention myself but I will eventually be a regular con go-er once I get other things in my life situated. :unsure: I have recently met a group of furries locally who have a furry get together every Tuesday. I have been regularly going to this small get together for a few months now and I have grown to really like them. There really nice fun people. :blush: I recently have been thinking about what I would do if I went to the local con with them.

Since they do not know I am a kid fur (unless they heard and seen the diapers I wear to there get togethers :P )I was wondering what other abdl furries did in that situation. When I first had gone to there get together, the main furry who started the meet up told me that the group is a very excepting group of people and to not be shy even though one or two of them are not furries. :blush: I do not know what she meant when she said that they where excepting. I mean I wonder if she meant like they are excepting of glbt community, lifestylers of the furry fandom, or was she including kid furs in that statement? I mean as a kid fur, not only do I wear a lot but I most definitely will want to wear at least in the hotel at a con and if I share a room with one of them, then they will most likely need to know. I mean I won't be acting like a kid there but I would want to freely wear mah diapers and pj's.

I am still a little shy around them because they are not like your type of furry who runs up to someone and said "pet mah tail!" :lol: lol One of the things that I have been obsessed with lately is collars! :wub: I have fallen in love with dog collars and this pup really really wants one...bad! :wub: Two weeks ago, a fur came to the get together (who apparently was a regular before me until he met his mate) and he had on a dog collar. They did not say a word and he was open about it. :o I was so jealous because I thought it was so awesome! I have wanted to get one and wear it to the meet ever since but have been to chicken to do so. I guess I am a little shy about being myself and that is something that I am trying to change. I am working on being myself more around people. :D

so back to my question...

for those baby furs/ diaper furs/ kid furs who go to conventions be it recently or regularly; Who do you go to the conventions with? :huh: Assuming as a diaper fur/baby fur/ kid fur; You generally wear at a convention be it only in the hotel or at the convention right? I read a lot that most furs go to a convention in a group or with someone (since I have never been to one) to help bring the cost of hotel stay down...etc. Are the furs (or even non furs I guess is possible) you go with generally baby furs/kid furs/diaper furs like yourself or are they non abdl member furries? :huh: If you do go with non abdl furries, do they know that you are a abdl member-ed furry and if you share a hotel with someone who is not are they aware of your diapered state? :P

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to actually go to a con, have made several attempts at so, but end up short on cash. It can't be all that hard to imagine, just a bunch of fursuits and people with their respected intrests in furry fandom. For the past few FurtherConfusions I wanted to stay with some frineds going, and meet with an ABDL friend coming from somewhere else. Then kick it for a lot of the con, with said babyfur. I too have recently been going to local meets, but I do knot think they know that I am an ABDL. They may have scene my babyfur defense on their forums, and maybe some of my art, but I highly doubt they know about my fetish side. But so long as I didn't soil myself I am sure they wouldn't care. Implying of coarse. I do not, and haven't ever worn to a meet. Even the slightest clues and hints are enough to find someone out on their fetish, its harder to hide then you think, when doing it.

There was some, and probably currently still is some ABDL Furry party in upstate NY or something. I am probably wrong. But I personally do not want to go for a couple reasons. None of shame, however. I don't think I could handle all the furs there that DO soil themselves. All that smell I am sure would just turn me off. Just a thought. Because, they have it setup so you can mess yourself etc, they even have designated changing areas off in other rooms and stuff, in this small building.

Being shy is expected. I remember my first few meets. And I still am shy. I NEVER start a conversation, I always just kinda sit there and listen in, contribute only when I feel it really relevant. I, just feel different then everyone else to be honest. And no one really came at me welcoming me in, but at least a few talked with me a little bit.

• 2 months later...

When I went to my first con I brought diapers, but that was because I had arranged a meeting with someone. I now make it a habit to NOT bring diapers, only because I attend the con with IRL friends, and wouldn't be able to hide it at all. That, and there is no reason to. I do like meeting other ab's/dl's at the con though.

• 4 months later...

When going to cons, I go with Ozzie,a dn room with other cubs to have a cubroom going. Others do such as well. I bring the padding, some toys, plushes, and the usual baby needs.

But I'm always eager to meet others of common interest ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, being a Con thread I was hoping that I could get your opinions on a question I have. I have started to become more and more interested in the furry lifestyle but have not gone far down the rabbit hole yet :P I am in Pittsburgh and could very easily attend Anthrocon this year but I am not sure how I would be welcomed by the other attendees.

I would love to go to walk around and just take everything in but being that I would not be in a fursuit or anything of the sort would this be wrong to do or offend anyone? Or does this kind of thing happen all the time?

You'd be fine, AC is the biggest con and as such you get quite a few people who are just curious or come to take in fursuits etc. Not every fur is a suiter either. The suiters only make up 15-20 percent of the fandom if that. I don't think you have to worry about offending anyone because you're interested.

I would consider myself a furry, and a babyfur at that, but i dont have a suit, and probably never will.

;) i would imagine like any con you will have folks in normal attire.

sci fi conventions, some dress up some have street clothes on. bdsm shows same thing...

so you would be fine Adam

• 1 year later...

I would consider myself a furry, and a babyfur at that, but i dont have a suit, and probably never will.

;) i would imagine like any con you will have folks in normal attire.

sci fi conventions, some dress up some have street clothes on. bdsm shows same thing...

so you would be fine Adam

only like 8-12 %of furs have suits