LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wondering If I Could Get A Quick Diaper Brand Id

Looks interesting....wish I knew what it was. I'm suprised that it is considered a Japanese brand with the size plainly written in English. Perhaps its being marketed towards the Austrailian or North American market....

• Like 1

Looks interesting....wish I knew what it was. I'm suprised that it is considered a Japanese brand with the size plainly written in English. Perhaps its being marketed towards the Austrailian or North American market....

To be fair having been to japan myself a lot of their everyday consumer items have english or at least Romanji on them so this isnt so uncommon

Are you sure about that, a google search isnt bringing anything up that looks like that

Maybe i shouldn't say so much that Seria is the brand but rather it's the store where they're purchased. Anyway, here's what the package looks like if that helps at all:

post-26357-0-84696100-1300577109_thumb.j

post-26357-0-84696100-1300577109_thumb.j

• Like 2

Maybe i shouldn't say so much that Seria is the brand but rather it's the store where they're purchased. Anyway, here's what the package looks like if that helps at all:

Very awesome, know if they are any good and if so if there is anywhere someone in the states could get them?

• Like 1

Very awesome, know if they are any good and if so if there is anywhere someone in the states could get them?

They're okay. They're absorbent enough, but not the most comfortable on the market here. I wouldn't know what's available in the US now but i don't remember there being sold many international brands there, and this being a fairly minor brand even in Japan it might be difficult to get it on the web, too. You might have to actually go to a Seria store in Japan or have someone go there for you and pick some up if you really want to try them, but again they're not my highest recommendations.

I like the cute little old couple on the package. Kinda remind me of Caillou's Grandparents.

• 5 weeks later...

Do you have a Japanese brand you would recommend?

Sorry for the late response! My fave brand is Relief (http://www.kao.co.jp/relief/), which is what i wear most of the time, but i'd also recommend the brands Attento and Nepia. They're all quite comfortable and have very good leak guards, and as i wear 24/7 you can imagine that's pretty important.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late response! My fave brand is Relief (http://www.kao.co.jp/relief/), which is what i wear most of the time, but i'd also recommend the brands Attento and Nepia. They're all quite comfortable and have very good leak guards, and as i wear 24/7 you can imagine that's pretty important.

Here is a picture of the "Attento" (left). It absorbs well. . . as you can see in the pic. . it handled her wetting well enough. It was my favortite while I was in Japan, but I never tried the Kao brand you showed Kaori.

Kaori? Does the Kao brand have a poly cover? I like plastic or poly covers. . . if it doesn't crinkle. . then I don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper~ I attached another photo of what looks like a japanese ploy diaper(right). Do you know what this brand is? Thanks for your help~

post-1378-0-16243600-1307521006_thumb.jp

post-1378-0-01207600-1307521020_thumb.jp

post-1378-0-16243600-1307521006_thumb.jp

post-1378-0-01207600-1307521020_thumb.jp