LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl Clothes For Sale

Hey everyone,

Not sure if many of you are interested, but I am hoping some will be. I am looking to sell a great deal of my girl clothes at reasonable -not too cheap- prices, so I can buy clothes that are better suited for how I appear now. I have to say I am fairly small in height, and I wouldn't say I am skinny or anything, but not really fat. Umm it's hard to describe. Lol.

Anyways I have a lot of polos, some sweaters, dresses -don't wear those often so they are in good condition- skirts, I would put my shoes up there but I have small feet as is. I was converting them to male size and they would be about a size 5.5 for guy shoes. But I do have a lot of dresses and two skirts that are in great condition because I never wear them! I also have some sweaters! I will update this post in a few days and put a link to pictures of the clothes. I should warn you, the polos are a size X Large, but they are pretty tight... if you have an aeropostale near you, go there and try on the girls polos before investing in these ones.... I don't want to sell you something that doesn't fit!

Please Pm me if you're at all interested! If I can't get a flickr site up, I will just email you the photos.

Peyton

Hey everyone,

Not sure if many of you are interested, but I am hoping some will be. I am looking to sell a great deal of my girl clothes at reasonable -not too cheap- prices, so I can buy clothes that are better suited for how I appear now. I have to say I am fairly small in height, and I wouldn't say I am skinny or anything, but not really fat. Umm it's hard to describe. Lol.

Anyways I have a lot of polos, some sweaters, dresses -don't wear those often so they are in good condition- skirts, I would put my shoes up there but I have small feet as is. I was converting them to male size and they would be about a size 5.5 for guy shoes. But I do have a lot of dresses and two skirts that are in great condition because I never wear them! I also have some sweaters! I will update this post in a few days and put a link to pictures of the clothes. I should warn you, the polos are a size X Large, but they are pretty tight... if you have an aeropostale near you, go there and try on the girls polos before investing in these ones.... I don't want to sell you something that doesn't fit!

Please Pm me if you're at all interested! If I can't get a flickr site up, I will just email you the photos.

Peyton

Hi,

Im interested in seeing the items you have for sale if they will fit a large gurl. I would wear a size large to extra large. Please send pic's to my email address: sissyraelene@gmail.com

Thanks

Raelene

Okay, so I made a flickr account and posted the pictures along with descriptions! I do urge you to click on the photo to read the description!

Picture of Clothes for Sale

I will add more, and I promise I will iron everything when it's sent to you! :) Skirts will be coming up soon, but they first need to be ironed.

You might want to take into consideration that I am 4'11" So yeah......

Anyone? Pretty Please... :(

Edited by PeytonJ