LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When I Say Buy, You Better Buy!

whelp it hit 114 this week been watching the market. i made the mistake of not buying ford at 95 cent a share. i had 13000 dollars i could have bought . i could of sold it at the high of 16 a share. would of made about 134000. should of listen to my self i would have made a lot of money if i had taken my own advice.

whelp it hit 114 this week been watching the market. i made the mistake of not buying ford at 95 cent a share. i had 13000 dollars i could have bought . i could of sold it at the high of 16 a share. would of made about 134000. should of listen to my self i would have made a lot of money if i had taken my own advice.

This happens, and all you can do is learn from it and keep watching for such opportunities :) They always happen, you just have to be ready to pounce. There are a LOT of things I wish I had bought a couple of years ago, and could have made a fortune, but didn't. Could have bought more Disneyt @ around 25...more AT&T same price more AWF @ $6 (it's at 14.85 now) etc...but, the nice thing is there are always opportunities :)

Check calif water recent 2:1 split and now trading at $18-ish, it pays well a,d will more then likely go back to where it came from in the mid $30's Same with CSX railroad, recent 3:1 split, it pays a decent dividend and will eventually go back up into the $60 range where it came from...plus it's a rail road....can't go wrong with that.

POtash (POT) is another recent split trading in the $60 range....BUT something technical to look into, it has a H*U*G*E trading gap in the $40 area about 8 months old. Gaps A*L*W*A*Y*S get filled in as they represent "unfinished business" so putting in a order for POT @ $40 or better and make it "good till filled or canceled", then watch it go back up into the $60 range....easy profit, it just takes patience ;) plus, with all the talk about a "possible" default, this is driving the market down, so this makes your target price for POT that much easier and better possibility to obtain. I'd LOVE to have a $20 profit from an investment in say a 1 week time frame ;)

I Love investing :wub: it's like hunting for treasure :D and you learn lots of stuff along the way. It's made easier if you stick with teh best, bluechips and be patient. work out all your numbers and do your research....etc...and follow the old advice of "buy low and sell high....and then put the money to work in another place when possible...and keep the ball rolling until you have your fortune :D

It';s fun too! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

i bought in the company i work for, and ya know... it figures, as soon as i did the stock went DOWN..... <_<

This can work for you in the long run. :) If the company is solid and has good revenue and cash flow etc, then just "buy on the dips" this way you are doing whats called "dollar cost averaging" just buy the same number of shares as the price fluctuates, and your 'average' cost will be relativly low compared with the market price.

So buy 10 (or how ever many) shares as things move along. if it hits a 52 week (1 year) low, again, buy at the bottom....unless there are some fundamental problems with the company etc (like business dries up, or they are buried in debt that they cannot service etc) then you need to get out, but if thats not the case, keep on keeping on..it's worth it. this can be your savings account for tomorrow. :thumbs up:

I have a stock tip, Buy Metalico (MEA) its currently around $6.00 a share and will at least double that :thumbsup: within the next two years. More cash for diapers lol YAY!!!! :lol:

Well, I checked on this and it's recent price is $3.92, which seems to be going the wrong way for you, but if it bottoms out and hits or makes a new 52 week low...watch for a 1-2-3 bottom formation that will tell you it mightbe getting ready to take off.

My concern is, even though the fool likes it (5 stars) the company seems to have a hard time maintaining a constant positive cash flow, which is worrisome. Check here for analysis:

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2011/07/30/is-metalico-a-buffett-stock.aspx

As for your comment about "more cash for diapers" this (to me anyways) is one of many mistakes that people make with money, they make a profit, then spend it...leaving nothing, so your efforts result in a net of 'ZERO'

One of my rules on this is that you never sell an equity to buy a luxury or to pay a debt, unless you absolutely have to. You sell ONLY to buy (put the money) into something better.

Personally, I am a H*U*G*E fan of AT&T, it is very stable, pays a great dividend and yield (pays .43 yielding 6.18%) you cannot find that kind of return ANYWHERE else. So if you go forward with MEA, and double your funds. Sell it and put the profit into something that will pay you back, and keep it, maybe even reinvest the dividends, and in 10-20 years you will have something of substance, instead of spending it on disposable items and in the end have nothing to show for your time and efforts :thumbsup:;)