LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper News In South Korea

I don't know for anybody but there are occasional remarks about diapers in the South Korean celebrity world.

1. Actor, Tae Ung Yu "My wife sometimes convinces me to wear diapers"

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200912021345571001

2. Actor Gu Ra Kim "I just wear diapers. Just use it!" during a challenging game show

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201009121744591001

3. Actor Yu Jin Lee "I want my drunken husband to wear diapers"

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201012091805171001

And the worst of all.

Korean internet DL community was forced to shut down due to intolerance against teenagers and adults wearing diapers for fun and for function (news in 2010)

http://www.mdtoday.co.kr/mdtoday/index.html?no=N347479

....Too many haters in this rigid society resembling 1950s USA and Canada. :closedeyes:

This truth :Crylol:

I cannot say that I know Korean social norms having never been there :rolleyes: I can say that as an American, I believe that all who hate should be banished from society until the learn the error of that way :angry: Disagree, disdain, or disbelieve if you wish- that is OK on a personal level- but keep it out of the world at large <_< None of us has the right to impose our personal opinions on anyone else even when we have the right to believe those opinions are valid B)

Bettypooh

This truth :Crylol:

I cannot say that I know Korean social norms having never been there :rolleyes: I can say that as an American, I believe that all who hate should be banished from society until the learn the error of that way :angry: Disagree, disdain, or disbelieve if you wish- that is OK on a personal level- but keep it out of the world at large <_< None of us has the right to impose our personal opinions on anyone else even when we have the right to believe those opinions are valid B)

Bettypooh

Since you want all 'haters' to be banished, does that make you a 'hater' as well.....then shouldn't you be banished?? :P

Just food for thought ;)

Since you want all 'haters' to be banished, does that make you a 'hater' as well.....then shouldn't you be banished?? :P

Just food for thought ;)

Sure- as long as you go with me for wanting me banished :lol: There is a difference between dislike, non-understanding, and outright hate. One is a personal opinion, the other curable through education, but the last one is always unacceptable ;)

Bettypooh

Korea is one helluva country. I got banned from a chatting board just because I discussed with another adult about sex PRIVATELY. Online sexual expression is technically illegal and South Korea is the only democratic country to do so. :angry2:

The world needs a revolution in a pro-American democratic South Korea, not in the Middle East.

Sure- as long as you go with me for wanting me banished :lol: There is a difference between dislike, non-understanding, and outright hate. One is a personal opinion, the other curable through education, but the last one is always unacceptable ;)

Bettypooh

To quote one of my favorite comedians from my childhood, Tom Lehrer, "There are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that."

But seriously, most of us will give the exact same level of acceptance that we want from others. People with no obvious deviation from societal norms are more likely to be closed-minded because they don't require that kind of dispensation from others. The closer you get to someone who deviates from those norms, the more likely you are to be more accepting. You may be straight, but maybe you have a brother or a relative who is gay.

One of the most conservative people on the planet--Dick Cheney--is in favor of gay rights and even marriage because he has a daughter who is gay. If you've been poor, you're more likely to sympathize with the needy. And if you're very far from the center, so to speak, like if you're transgendered, you're far more likely to be accepting of other's differences.

-RMS