LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wedding And Budget Cuts To Diapers

I guess I just wanted to say that I couldn't be any happier that i get to marry the love of my life in the next couple of months and then have a beautiful honeymoon to look forward to. The only downside is having to make so many budget cuts to make sure that we have the funds for this wedding and honeymoon. The one item that I have to cut out of my spending is my adult diapers. I just hope that the few that I have left will last till after the wedding so that I can start having some extra money. I’m not mad or upset about this, just wish I had more of an income to be able to buy these things without the stress of having to live pay check to pay check. I guess what I should have done is stocked up when I had the money, but instead I didn't and I’m running on a limited supply.. Hey I guess we all have to make some sacrifices some times.

I guess im curious as to if others that are on a budget cut the more expensive better diapers out and go with more of a generic low end? It would be hard going from abenas, bambino, and ABU back to depends, and genric diapers.. But beggers can't be choosers right??

I guess I just wanted to say that I couldn't be any happier that i get to marry the love of my life in the next couple of months and then have a beautiful honeymoon to look forward to. The only downside is having to make so many budget cuts to make sure that we have the funds for this wedding and honeymoon. The one item that I have to cut out of my spending is my adult diapers. I just hope that the few that I have left will last till after the wedding so that I can start having some extra money. I’m not mad or upset about this, just wish I had more of an income to be able to buy these things without the stress of having to live pay check to pay check. I guess what I should have done is stocked up when I had the money, but instead I didn't and I’m running on a limited supply.. Hey I guess we all have to make some sacrifices some times.

I guess im curious as to if others that are on a budget cut the more expensive better diapers out and go with more of a generic low end? It would be hard going from abenas, bambino, and ABU back to depends, and genric diapers.. But beggers can't be choosers right??

[/quote

Donate blood plasma... you can make $20 to $50 bucks a week doing that... Not enough to

live on, but enough for diapers!

AH! and here is where cloth diapers come in handy ;) buy 1 or 2 and they will last a long time, since they are washable and reusable, you don't have to worry about running out etc.

I know...I know we have heard all the arguments.."I don't like cloth' or "we don't have any washing facilities" etc but you have to weigh the costs of cloth Vs disposables. One you have to keep buying (added expense) vs one purchase and no other expenses since you can re-use what you already have

A 2 bags of (mediums) bambino Biancos is over $28...which will last 16 uses/ days (8 per bag) where a cloth diaper will last for years, and if you buy 2-3, then yo always have something around. This comes in handy as well when planning home budgeting with your new bride ;)

Well to start im a size medium.

And i have thought about Cloth diapers, and they would be more of better investment since they would get so many uses out of them.

I guess im just found of the disposable with the plast ect. But thanks for the iteas. It may be something i cosider.

As far as the blood plasma? Where do you go for that, and how is that done? Thats really not a bad idea and i could always use some extra $$.

Well thanks agin for all the input, i guess i will see how things go and maybe ill come across a few bucks to satisfy my cravings lol.

I believe blood plasma is collected at your local blood bank, or maybe hospital, you have to check around. They will also screen you for any and all diseases and infections etc. So if you have anything or think you might have been exposed....forget it, or be prepared for rejection. Blood plasma can be a great source for some pocket change...if you pass..as can the local sperm bank....:blush: but they have age requirements as well, and screen for diseases too. But hey...collecting $$$$ for bleeding and blowing your load...what the heck :roflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

BrenB84,

Please let us know if these diapers are any good and what brand they compare to...

Hey,

So far all i can say that for the price they are really good. They are a little thin like depends, but the plastic is a cute baby purple with 4 white tapes. They are more absorbant than depends. For me they held over 2 heavy wettings. What i did to get the bulk and the extended wear is put slits in the plastic on the one, then put a second over it. Its as thick as a abena, and as absorbant. And for the price! My fiance came across some extra cash and we just purchases another 2 cases so 3 total. I basically got them for her to wear and does she look sexy in these! Overall a great diaper for the price!!!!!!!!!

If people want to try a pack of 10 instead of a whole case let me know and i can figure out what shipping would be. Also i have some really old vintage attends, 3 different kinds, ones with 6 blue tapes, then the ones with 4 white with attends written and then the undergarment. All from 1995 P & G. Going to list on ebay hopefully get a few bucks for my wedding! Wish me luck!!!!