LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lottery Winnings

First thing I would do is find a good lawyer and financial planner. Then I would take the lump sum payout and put the majority in the bank so I can live off the interest.

Since I'm almost done with my degree I would finish it and get a job, because staying at home all the time is boring as hell.

I would donate to a few select charities and pay off my parent's house and vehicles.

Possibly buy a vacation home in another country; Greece, perhaps.

Definitely travel to the countries I haven't been to yet.

-Pay off my student loans.

-Get that science degree I can't afford now.

-Turn my 'sell clothes on the internet when I need to pay the rent' business into a real costuming business.

-Put the rest into safe investments and wait out this recession.

-Still live with roommates, keep my job, and take public transit, because no matter how much I actually have, spending money makes me feel poor.

I must say despite being young I would still invents and save almost all of it. I, however, would repay my mother for the money she's lent me, fix my car, and pay off what I owe for school, and of course finish school so I have my degree. I'd still have to work though, I just couldn't bear to just mess around and squander all that money when I could save it for better uses.

Guest Baby Tiana

If I won the lottery I would be smart and invest half right away. I've been playing with the idea of buying a house and then renting it out to make a profit, and then eventually i could move into it if I wanted or sell it. Either way I would be making money from it. Or i might buy a car instead of a buying a house. I would try to donate some money though. :) Otherwise I think i would be spending it on normal things like clothes, food, perhaps a little vacation, maybe even some diapers and more onesies :P. It would be nice to win the lottery! :) I would love to have money to spend and invest.

1: Get a truck with 4 wheel drive.

2: Get a new trailer house.

3: Buy more diapers and plushies.

5: Get a Wii and some games.

6: Maybe get another dog or 2 and set aside some for doggy food, doggy treats, and cew toys.

7: Set aside whatever's left for bills and groceries.