LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unsolicited Email From The Wellness People?

I wasn't particularly happy to find an email in my inbox from the Wellness diaper people the other day inviting me to join them on Facebook and with a lovely picture of a pack of diapers. I haven't even bought anything from them lately. I'm not sure but I might have got some samples but that was several years ago so evidently they held onto the email addresses :bash:

I assume if I had a FB account (I don't) then the email would have been a friend request instead. Now I'm smart enough not to give my main email address to companies that haven't earned my trust yet so it went to my ABDL-dedicated email rather than my main personal email but that's beside the point. This is the point: don't send people spam advertising adult diapers unless they've opted-in. <_<

:diespam:

/rant

• Like 1

I wasn't particularly happy to find an email in my inbox from the Wellness diaper people the other day inviting me to join them on Facebook and with a lovely picture of a pack of diapers. I haven't even bought anything from them lately. I'm not sure but I might have got some samples but that was several years ago so evidently they held onto the email addresses :bash:

I assume if I had a FB account (I don't) then the email would have been a friend request instead. Now I'm smart enough not to give my main email address to companies that haven't earned my trust yet so it went to my ABDL-dedicated email rather than my main personal email but that's beside the point. This is the point: don't send people spam advertising adult diapers unless they've opted-in. <_<

:diespam:

/rant

I received that same one over the weekend.

if you gave an email, when you last ordered, you opted in

Not really. When you order from them, there's a specific opt-in box (unticked by default) to join their mailing list that they evidently didn't honour when they dumped their customer email list into Facebook.