LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey All!

ItchyTasty

Been a while since I re-joined on here, no I'm not 'new' to here, far from it. But due to not knowing anyone in real life who wears diapers I got moments of guilt and shame, and was like what's wrong with me kind of feeling.

When I'm feeling purge feelings I just want rid of it totally and throw all my stuff out, delete myself off the forums,etc,meh!

Then I get binge feelings to wear and wet all once again and have to re-join under a new username, and buy more nappies.

If only I had real life friends who wore at least, then maybe I'd stop purging and binging every several months or more.

I don't wear all the time, and the times it puts me off(not in the mood to wear) I'll now keep them stashed away in my cupboard.

The only other usernames I been under on here is: shotgun187, was agesssssss back,lol. And sparkplug, maybe sparkplug187, can't even remember now as haven't been on here for 9 months or so at least. Pretty shit usernames back in the day too,especially as I used to be not good with choosing usernames.

So I choose LightningXIII now a username, not very original but kool, could have used icy blue lightning but sounds way too girly, or a Resident Evil character name that I also love!!!!

Wasn't gonna use my PSN master account or sub account ID names, just incase my friends on PSN find out. As NONE of my real life or internet friends know about this fetish.

And my gf is pretty close minded though, so doubt I'll be mentioning it to her. As we were discussing kinks and she mentioned handcuffs. And I said she should try pvc/leather leggings(another 2 of my fetishes) as I said she would look really sexy in them and she got freaked out by that and went: "what the fuck!,whatever floats your boat".

Sorry for the bad feelings,

I have had many times like that but i have totally accepted my own life for what it is, not saying its easy, but try to relax when going through your purges and store it all away make a note of user names and put it with diapers and other stuff in a box tape it up and put it away, then if the binge comes back then you don't have to start from scratch.

From my experiences starting a new every time i binge makes the purge even worse. if you keep your stuff and re-open it all the binge is less but the purges slowly become less intense and in my case stopped.and i was able to accept my feelings. the hardest part is accepting it yourself and until you do that don't worry about telling anyone else especially your gf. you may never tell her but in the end it will be your choice when and if to tell her.

Anyway on a lighter note WELCOME BACK.