LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Interesting Night

well last night me and "mommy" were argueing and as usual, aferward i ended up in diapers. she told me to put on a double diaper and two suppositoties and if i held them long enough she would let me use the potty. after a change i was to put on night diapers (two store brands with slits and a large molicare or abena over top, with plastic pants) go to sleep in teh pac n play with two bottles she would lay out. after about an hour she went to bed and i had no choice but to fill my diaper. after a change, i warmed up my bottles (formula, rice cereal and usually something "secret") and went to bed. i woke up about 6AM with bad cramps, i know better than to get out and use the potty, so i filled my diapers again laying in teh pac n play. it was mushy and just kept coming and coming. finnaly it overloaded my diaper and spilled out into my plastic pants. i headed for the bathroom stopping every few feet to push out another mushy mass. it took an hour to get showered and changed. then i went back to bed.

this morning she waved a mira-lax bottle and pack of overnight stimulant laxative tablets. the only thing she said was:

"How were your bottles last night?"

Graco Pack n Play Dimensions:

39.5 x 28.2 x 29 inches

And you're male, 18+ years old, and fit into one well enough to sleep in?

Am I the only one that calls BS?

Sorry dude. It makes for a good story, but not one many people would find believable.

~ moogle

• Like 1

mine is WAY bigger than that. mine measures 42x38x30, i bought it four or five years ago at a gragae sale. its snug but i fit. head and shoulders go in one corner, and legs are folded up in teh opposite corner.

maybe you should ask before you shoot your mouth off. just because youre jealous i have a signifcant other that plays along with my ABDL stuff doesnt mean you have to be an asshole to me.

mine is WAY bigger than that. mine measures 42x38x30, i bought it four or five years ago at a gragae sale. its snug but i fit. head and shoulders go in one corner, and legs are folded up in teh opposite corner.

maybe you should ask before you shoot your mouth off. just because youre jealous i have a signifcant other that plays along with my ABDL stuff doesnt mean you have to be an asshole to me.

Shooting my mouth off, eh? Defensive and touchy, I see.

As far as the significant other comment - I'm jealous? Not at all. Quite the contrary in fact...Here is why:

1. I'm happily engaged. Might I add that my Daddy and I met on this very site over four years ago. So how could I be jealous of your SO?

2. Your interest in laxatives is one I don't share. I have nothing against that, but again - how could I be jealous?

*shrug*

True or not, it doesn't matter much to me. I was merely pointing out that the story seemed to fall a little short of believable. Good for you if it is...Whatever floats your boat.

~ moogle

• Like 2

Defensive and touchy, I see.

2. Your interest in laxatives is one I don't share. I have nothing against that, but again - how could I be jealous?

~ moogle

how about i say your "daddy" is BS too? does that make YOU defensive? How about you THINK about what you say before you say it? oh thats right you dont give two shits about other peoples feelings.

and if you dont share my likes for lax fun why are in my topic calling BS and trashing me? Oh wait i understand. trolls like you gotta stir the pot somewhere and this forum is the least liked, and most belittled so you can get away with it here and mods wont do anything.

how about i say your "daddy" is BS too? does that make YOU defensive? How about you THINK about what you say before you say it? oh thats right you dont give two shits about other peoples feelings.

and if you dont share my likes for lax fun why are in my topic calling BS and trashing me? Oh wait i understand. trolls like you gotta stir the pot somewhere and this forum is the least liked, and most belittled so you can get away with it here and mods wont do anything.

There is high level of conflict on this site between members. Members who also have a high post count (and have been here the longest) feelt that have an apparent superiority over other members, so that they feel they have an inherent right to bash other people who they think is BS.

On the flipside, new members feel they have an inherent right to call out the stupidity of the older members and cry BS on them. This is an argument that ca't have a good end, as neither of you believe what the other is saying. Lemme just pass out some diapers and wipes and everyone will be happy again.

• Like 1

There is high level of conflict on this site between members. Members who also have a high post count (and have been here the longest) feelt that have an apparent superiority over other members, so that they feel they have an inherent right to bash other people who they think is BS.

That's because [DD] is a public forum on the Internet. Due to the topic (diapers) it's VERY prone to attracting spammers and trolls. It's hard to be 100% friendly to all new members when so many of them turn out to be spammers.

To the OP (not quoted as the multiquote isn't working well):

You may call BS on my Daddy if you wish. It doesn't bother me. As far as "not giving a shit about other people's feelings", I am generally empathetic and sympathetic to others. Notice that, while my personal opinion is that your story is just a story, I have not called you any insulting names (ie "trashing" you)...Nor did I mean to insult you as a person. My opinion did not go over with you well, and maybe it was taken personally. For that, I apologize, but my opinion of your story stays the same. I came into your topic for the title, as I wanted to see what was interesting about your "Interesting Night", put my opinion out there, and asked for clarification about one of the details of your story.

On the flipside, new members feel they have an inherent right to call out the stupidity of the older members and cry BS on them. This is an argument that ca't have a good end, as neither of you believe what the other is saying. Lemme just pass out some diapers and wipes and everyone will be happy again.

Bold part #1: I wasn't bashing. I called BS, yes, but bashing is different than calling BS. (Mods, please correct me if I'm wrong). Bashing in my eyes would be calling a poster an idiot or some such name, which I did not do. Furthermore, I call BS where I believe that I see it...Whether the post is made by a new member or someone that has had more posts and/or has been here longer than me doesn't matter.

Bold part #2: Sure. I'm more than happy to drop this, but I DID want to clarify things before I exited the thread.

That's because [DD] is a public forum on the Internet. Due to the topic (diapers) it's VERY prone to attracting spammers and trolls. It's hard to be 100% friendly to all new members when so many of them turn out to be spammers.

Exactly. I just call BS when I believe there to be BS around (as noted above), and try not to be rude about it.

~ moogle

• Like 1

The huge flaw with this thought paradigm is that it, in actuality, discriminates against people who have rather unique practices or do things with diapers that are not commonly accepted and aren't acting as spammers but genuine posters. The perceived threat against the community is hightened, and the persons or people who have a genuine liking for the board are publicly discriminated against or even banned. In turn, it isolates DD as a "nonaccepting" board, as word of mouth spreads fast. If one genuine user gets banned, then the word gets sread of the hypocrisy here, and anyone else who could be potential advocates of the site never come, because of the perceived hypocrisy and discrimination. We all kow what ADISC is. That forum is run almost like this, that it doesn't tolerate those who are "different" from the rest of people. I am not saying DD is a dictatorship, as it's NOT. However it is run so strictly that anyone who could contribute in a positive manner is basically ripped apart by users who think they know everything, and the person leaves. It's a sad spiral that can only end when everyone is accepting of all tastes and ideas.

Guest munchkitten

The huge flaw with this thought paradigm is that it, in actuality, discriminates against people who have rather unique practices or do things with diapers that are not commonly accepted and aren't acting as spammers but genuine posters. The perceived threat against the community is hightened, and the persons or people who have a genuine liking for the board are publicly discriminated against or even banned. In turn, it isolates DD as a "nonaccepting" board, as word of mouth spreads fast. If one genuine user gets banned, then the word gets sread of the hypocrisy here, and anyone else who could be potential advocates of the site never come, because of the perceived hypocrisy and discrimination. We all kow what ADISC is. That forum is run almost like this, that it doesn't tolerate those who are "different" from the rest of people. I am not saying DD is a dictatorship, as it's NOT. However it is run so strictly that anyone who could contribute in a positive manner is basically ripped apart by users who think they know everything, and the person leaves. It's a sad spiral that can only end when everyone is accepting of all tastes and ideas.

Adisc is also full of kids. shouldn't the grownup forum be the more mature?

Whatever happened to 'read it and back away'? If it's a legit post and you don't like it, back away and avoid offending someone needlessly. If it's a troll, don't feed it. I know the initial response wasn't intended to be super-harsh, but gosh...let go! You must ALL need a change by now! :whistling:

Hold on, hold on.

How do you know anything about moogs?

Moogs is one of the most caring, considerate, and nicest members on this site, and yes a good friend of mine. He is certainly not a troll, and I think 99% of the members of DD would back me on this.

I doubted your post well before moogs posted, I just didn't have time to get around to posting since I had a few other posts to work on first. I however doubted your OP because of the way it was written, in too flowery a way in my opinion. I tend to doubt many posters on here who aren't routinely active who post stories like yours on here.

Hold on, hold on.

How do you know anything about moogs?

Moogs is one of the most caring, considerate, and nicest members on this site, and yes a good friend of mine. He is certainly not a troll, and I think 99% of the members of DD would back me on this.

I doubted your post well before moogs posted, I just didn't have time to get around to posting since I had a few other posts to work on first. I however doubted your OP because of the way it was written, in too flowery a way in my opinion. I tend to doubt many posters on here who aren't routinely active who post stories like yours on here.

I dont know squat about moogs. i was using his "daddy" as an analogy, and how would he feel if someone claimed he was BS. you DO know what an anaology is right? If he is such a "caring and considerate person", why is it when i explained my pack n play is bigger than the one made now and how i fitted in it, did he persist in claiming BS?

And what EXACTLY is a "flowery way"? I am i supposed to format grammer like an illterate ogre before im belivable?

claiming BS is the same as calling someone a liar to thier face. how would you feel if someone said the same to you after you posted something in good faith?

I dont post much here because i generally dont post PERIOD unless i have something of value to add to teh conversation. I read most of the topics on here, but dont post in the vast majority because, while i dont agree with many opinions, i have enough respect for others opinons to keep my mouth shut and let them have thier say.

and like diaperbrownie said, anyone on this baord that has high post counts can openly discriminate and bash and the staff wont do anything.

the whole tone of your OP was more akin to a made-up story than one that seems wholly plausible. Moogle on the other hand is known by several members to indeed be engaged very happily to his Daddy. I have gotten to know both of them fairly well over the internet. He, like me, may not have found the pack-n-play as the only difficult to believe part of the story.

diaperbrownie: I am accepting of those here who treat others with respect, this fetish means different things to different people, and that's perfectly fine by me.

AandB: I'm generally easy to get along with, however I will stick up for those that have been here long enough that I can get to know them.

I dont know squat about moogs. i was using his "daddy" as an analogy, and how would he feel if someone claimed he was BS. you DO know what an anaology is right? If he is such a "caring and considerate person", why is it when i explained my pack n play is bigger than the one made now and how i fitted in it, did he persist in claiming BS?

And what EXACTLY is a "flowery way"? I am i supposed to format grammer like an illterate ogre before im belivable?

claiming BS is the same as calling someone a liar to thier face. how would you feel if someone said the same to you after you posted something in good faith?

I dont post much here because i generally dont post PERIOD unless i have something of value to add to teh conversation. I read most of the topics on here, but dont post in the vast majority because, while i dont agree with many opinions, i have enough respect for others opinons to keep my mouth shut and let them have thier say.

and like diaperbrownie said, anyone on this baord that has high post counts can openly discriminate and bash and the staff wont do anything.

I concur with this statement. "Calling BS" is sometihng strictly adhered to internet talk. It doesn't exist outside of the internet. If it did, then the person would be called an a*sshole for calling BS. Imagine:

At the workplace

Bob: "Hey Tim. How's the diaper life going?"

tim: "good! What did you do last night?"

Bob: "Oh, my mommy put laxatives in my sippy, I pooed my nappy all night inside my crib."

Tim: "THAT SOUNDS FAKE I CALL BS YOU TROLL".

Bob: "I'm leaving, jerk."

That's exactly what would happen if calling BS happened in real time. It's a rather jerkish way of saying "You are wrong, I am right." This is why I don't prefer the internet so much. Some people feel the right to "call BS" on so many things as long as that thing in ANY WAY doesn't fit in with what they call "acceptable" or "believable".

So yea, some people on here can be kind of mean. You can't really see hostility, but you feel it's presence. It's all around the place on here. People, if you don't believe his story, then walk away. There is no point in arguing against him if his story is really true. Who is the troll, then, if his story is true? Hmm?

I concur with this statement. "Calling BS" is sometihng strictly adhered to internet talk. It doesn't exist outside of the internet. If it did, then the person would be called an a*sshole for calling BS. Imagine:

At the workplace

Bob: "Hey Tim. How's the diaper life going?"

tim: "good! What did you do last night?"

Bob: "Oh, my mommy put laxatives in my sippy, I pooed my nappy all night inside my crib."

Tim: "THAT SOUNDS FAKE I CALL BS YOU TROLL".

Bob: "I'm leaving, jerk."

That's exactly what would happen if calling BS happened in real time. It's a rather jerkish way of saying "You are wrong, I am right." This is why I don't prefer the internet so much. Some people feel the right to "call BS" on so many things as long as that thing in ANY WAY doesn't fit in with what they call "acceptable" or "believable".

So yea, some people on here can be kind of mean. You can't really see hostility, but you feel it's presence. It's all around the place on here. People, if you don't believe his story, then walk away. There is no gainst him if his story is really true. Who is the troll, then, if his story is true? Hmm?

Yeah... no doubt in my mind now.

How's life treating you WnM? Trying to troll a little more subtly now that we banned you 7 times already?

• Like 3

I was only pointing out a small thing about post ranking and calling BS. Whatever that has to do with this other user, it's not an intentional resemblance. I will leave the thread if there's some predetermined hatred against me, although I didn't mean any harm against anyone.I guess it proves my point that once someone here has an inceptin-style idea in their head, they can't not have the idea. I'm sorry for such an unfortunate narrow sight of others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Why does anybody care if it was fake? It was fun to think about.

Some people care because we would like these raconteurs to just be honest and start off their stories with, "in a perfect world, this is what I would like to happen or experience ..." Yeah, it's fun to think about, if being an AB is what you're into (I'm not, I'm solely a DL), but attach some kind of reasonable codifier to the story.

Presenting a story that stretches the limits of believability sends up an immediate red flag to long-term members of this site -- hell, long-term users of the internet as a whole -- that we could have yet ANOTHER spammer on our hands, someone who's posting such a tale for their own auto-erotic purposes or just trying to string the more gullible readers of this forum along. Quite frankly, I and others have had more than enough of that BS.

• Like 1

No-one's calling you an ogre, but it's odd that you can mention the word "illiterate" when you don't use apostrophes or capitalize the pronoun "I" or the beginnings of sentences/paragraphs. If you are able to use phrases with quotation marks, surely you can trouble yourself to hit the apostrophe and shift keys as well?

I know, totally off-topic here, but someone's got to be a grammar Nazi in this day and age.