LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Radio Show

DL88

On Friday there was a local morning radio show, that on occasion will mention our community in reference to news stories, do a mini segment.

To listen go to Friday hour 3 and go to about a third of the way through:

http://www.933flz.com/podcast/mjfullshow.xml

It wasn't me that sent the email; however, I did attempt to contact them by phone to try to explain and give some insight. They told me to email, which I did and towards the end of the show after not hearing back I phoned them again and they told me that maybe in the future but they were moving on. Oh well. Thought you guys would find this a little interesting.

I was expecting a Glenn Beck style rant-a-thon on how f'ed up we all are :lol:

Are you serious with that? You mean proving a point of view with facts?? I guess I don't get it, it sounds to me like you've NEVER listened or watched Beck and this has nothing to do with what was posted, just a petty jab. If you did/will do any research on that specific morning show you'd see it is a morning drive-to-work entertainment show.

• Like 1

Oh jeez...

I said I was pleasantly surprised because normally when this subject comes up on radio shows, it's in the hands of a shock jock. As you might have noticed, I complimented the show for not going that route (beyond the cheesy and obligatory Depends joke :lol:).

Oh jeez...

I said I was pleasantly surprised because normally when this subject comes up on radio shows, it's in the hands of a shock jock. As you might have noticed, I complimented the show for not going that route (beyond the cheesy and obligatory Depends joke :lol:).

Yes you did and could have left it at that instead of injecting personal opinion. lol