LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Punishment &Humiliation As A Young Boy

I can remember as if it was yesterday in the early seventies being a young boy and being a bedwetter back then there was no discrete protection to wear if you had bladder problems and there was no understanding in general of physiological aspects to children health and not having a understanding mother who thought my late development leads to my peculiar fetishes I have to-day.

I was late out of day time nappies around the age of 4 and even wore a nappy if we were going somewhere where it might be difficult to get to a toilet I can recall if certain suit trousers were got out for me to wear I was to be nappied that day,and still can recall my trouser be done up over my terry nappy and plastic pants and feeling embarrassed by the end of the day when the wet nappy was removed

my mother took me to the doctor at aged 8 years old and found nothing physically wrong with me reckoned that there was little wrong with me and gave her the belief that my bedwetting was due to being lazy which changed her attitude towards me and shortly after that she took on a approach of punishments and humilation,firstly I remember she said to me that I must like being wet so in the mornings I was to keep my wet nappy on and she would remove it when she gave me permission which she used to to humiliate me I can assure you as a young boy being in a wet nappy if someone called round was terribly embarrassing, I used to hold on to making bowel movements as I was afraid of asking her anything in the morning as on these mornings of extended nappy wearing I tried to keep my head down and say nothing but on a few occasions I left it to late and would dirty my nappy the first time I was left in my poopy nappy for a while how long I cannot remember long enough to get a bad rash the second time she took my nappy off near straight away some compassion was shown,but the third time I to this day cringe at recalling the event I had just finished breakfast and got the urge to poo so learning from past experience was asking for my nappy to be removed when I filled it with poo she went into a rage and sent me to the bathroom up stairs to wait for her so I am standing there as a 10 year old boy in a dirty nappy and I hear go to the cupboard where she kept the cane up the stairs she came screaming I going teach you a lesson you will not forget! I started to cry when she came through the door cane in hand she didn't cane me on that occasion but told me I was a big enough baby and to stop crying and pulled down my plastic pants holding them up to my face telling me that I should be made to lick them clean.

I was never actually caned for wetting the bed but was often caned and put in a nappy to go to bed early for being naughty I have a memory of a dinning chair that was put in the middle of living room for administering the cane the anticipation of getting cane was nearly as bad as the strokes you knew your bare bum was about to receive

well that is some of my painful memories as a young person shared with you

as I write this I am sitting in a wet nappy (through choice) but I do indulge in other fetishes attached to my story

I can remember as if it was yesterday in the early seventies being a young boy and being a bedwetter back then there was no discrete protection to wear if you had bladder problems and there was no understanding in general of physiological aspects to children health and not having a understanding mother who thought my late development leads to my peculiar fetishes I have to-day.

I was late out of day time nappies around the age of 4 and even wore a nappy if we were going somewhere where it might be difficult to get to a toilet I can recall if certain suit trousers were got out for me to wear I was to be nappied that day,and still can recall my trouser be done up over my terry nappy and plastic pants and feeling embarrassed by the end of the day when the wet nappy was removed

my mother took me to the doctor at aged 8 years old and found nothing physically wrong with me reckoned that there was little wrong with me and gave her the belief that my bedwetting was due to being lazy which changed her attitude towards me and shortly after that she took on a approach of punishments and humilation,firstly I remember she said to me that I must like being wet so in the mornings I was to keep my wet nappy on and she would remove it when she gave me permission which she used to to humiliate me I can assure you as a young boy being in a wet nappy if someone called round was terribly embarrassing, I used to hold on to making bowel movements as I was afraid of asking her anything in the morning as on these mornings of extended nappy wearing I tried to keep my head down and say nothing but on a few occasions I left it to late and would dirty my nappy the first time I was left in my poopy nappy for a while how long I cannot remember long enough to get a bad rash the second time she took my nappy off near straight away some compassion was shown,but the third time I to this day cringe at recalling the event I had just finished breakfast and got the urge to poo so learning from past experience was asking for my nappy to be removed when I filled it with poo she went into a rage and sent me to the bathroom up stairs to wait for her so I am standing there as a 10 year old boy in a dirty nappy and I hear go to the cupboard where she kept the cane up the stairs she came screaming I going teach you a lesson you will not forget! I started to cry when she came through the door cane in hand she didn't cane me on that occasion but told me I was a big enough baby and to stop crying and pulled down my plastic pants holding them up to my face telling me that I should be made to lick them clean.

I was never actually caned for wetting the bed but was often caned and put in a nappy to go to bed early for being naughty I have a memory of a dinning chair that was put in the middle of living room for administering the cane the anticipation of getting cane was nearly as bad as the strokes you knew your bare bum was about to receive

well that is some of my painful memories as a young person shared with you

as I write this I am sitting in a wet nappy (through choice) but I do indulge in other fetishes attached to my story

I,m sorry you were hurt the way you were at 10 . Fear is a terrible emotion with lasting effects , sometimes worse then the physical pain . My only thought is that you continue to stay strong . God Bless. Pins

• 2 years later...

I can so relate, and I am also so very sympathetic to the events that took place in your life, as I endured similar from age 5 to about age 14, but was shamed more so than anything. My sister took great pride in teasing me, shaming me, and humiliating me when my folks weren't around, not like they couldn't and didn't do it their selves. Their versions of shaming me was essentially putting me on public display for being such a "big baby" I would be taken various places, and my diapers were on clear display for ANYONE, ANYWHERE, at ANYTIME to bear witness to me being diapered like a big baby... trust me this did a number on my self esteem, and social skills growing up. And yes spankings with belt, switches, or what ever else was handy when I acted out to try to defy their idealism was well used. Still have scars to this day on my rump, back, and upper legs from those days.... boy I tell ya I really don't like thinking back to those days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I found out this had been done to my stepdad when he was a kid. He had a bed wetting problem that began when he was 4 or 5. He would often have wet pants, too. He said he would hardly get any warning that he had to pee, and that some would always leak out before he could get to the potty. So his parents began diapering him at night, and they'd keep him in training pants during the day. He said his mother was diapering him through his teens, and that although she went through a period of humiliating him for it, she eventually stopped doing that. As I understand it, he wasn't able to get much control over his bedwetting until his late teens or early twenties.

When I grew quite a bit bigger than him during high school, I saw an opportunity, and I decided to take it.  

I put him right back into diapers again. I was probably 16 or 17 by then. Not only was I bigger than him now, but I was in football, and I was pretty jacked.  It wasn't even that difficult, because he still often had "accidents" at night, and I began mentioning it to him.

Then I began mentioning it where he thought others might hear me.

I began telling him that if he just went back to wearing diapers again, he wouldn't have to be so worried about it. Then I went and got some for him, and just told him one night that since I didn't intend to waste my money, he was going to wear them. I just made him lay down, and put a diaper on him right then and there. If he'd thought he had any choice in the matter, he was wrong. Which he quickly found out.

Yeah, he tried to whine about it, and even struggled a little, the first couple of times. But he quickly found out it was a waste of effort, and the result was the same in the end. He'd whine, and try to fight, then he'd be diapered and tucked into bed anyway. If he didn't whine and fight, I'd take him down to the living room in his diaper and t-shirt, and let him watch TV with me for a while, before I'd put him to bed. Then I'd take his wet diaper off shortly before it was time to drive me to school. On weekends, I'd sometimes change him into a nice dry diaper until lunch time or later, depending on his mood (basically, how well he behaved).

It didn't take me very long, and I had him in diapers full time. It's amazing what having just a few pictures can accomplish. He's adorable, with a binky and a bib. I ended up switching him to Crinklz and Bambinos. Now that he knew I was in charge and he wasn't, he was a whole lot easier to get along with.

I ended up moving out after high school. I went to college, and had a couple of kids. When they were toddlers, my mother ended up leaving him. So I convinced him to move in with me and my girlfriend and kids. Now that diapers were a staple in my house, it wouldn't be a big deal to have three in diapers, instead of two.  Of course, he still needed diapers at night, anyway. Whether he did or not, I told him he would be wearing them, and I'd be putting him in them to be sure he was diapered for beddy-bye time. 

Once he had no place to go, I told him "my house, my rules", and that either I was putting him back in diapers full time, or he could just move out.

I knew he couldn't afford to, by that point, and since I own my own contracting business, I was taking him to work with me every day, to various job sites. So he was always under my supervision, and basically, in my care. And I managed his money and his bills. And like I said, just a couple of pictures does wonders.

Just the slightest suggestion of putting him over my knee, and spanking his fat little diaper, gets his attention very quickly, too! He knows who's in charge in my house, and it's not him. His diapers are a constant reminder of that for him.

He's never, ever, allowed to change his own diapers, either.

I ended up taking him to a urologist, to find out what's going on with him. It was adorable to have him there in his Bambinos. Seems that it doesn't take much urine, and his bladder goes into overdrive, and spasms. No matter how he tries to hold it, he's usually going to leak, or wet his diaper.

He asked me what the doctor said, but I told him they didn't find anything. I guess they have medicine for it, but I don't think we'll be getting any, at this late stage in the situation. I mean really, why bother? I'd just keep him in diapers anyway. Then again, it might be fun if he could actually keep his diaper dry for a while, and I just didn't take them off so he could go potty.

I did have to retrain him a little when he moved in. Back at his house, if he acted out or misbehaved, I would put him in cloth diapers and plastic pants, or an AIO. I had to do that at my house again a few times, until he got used to the fact that I was in charge again, and he was not. Sadly, he doesn't act up that often these days. Still, he has his binky often during the day, and a baby bottle at night. And at home, I always make him use a sippy cup.

He was about 32, the first time I started making him wear his diapers again. He's in his fifties, now. He's been living in my home about five years now. Of course my toddlers have grown out of their dipeys, but of course he's still snug and secure in his chubby little baby pants. Sometimes, keeping immature people in diapers isn't a punishment to them at all. It's a blessing for them. I'm never mean to him. I pay a lot of attention, and treat him just exactly as I did my other toddlers. With lots of playing and cuddles. And I take good care of him, just like a baby.

All in all, I'd say he's a happy little guy now. He's safe, dry, and pretty secure in his surroundings.

Daddy David