LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Then Just Talk Please In Montaina

critter

Everywhere I go I find a group such as this one. But there never seems to be anyone around.There must be someone somewhere that is not a ghost. If so I'd sure like to here from you. I'm a true D/L and really would like to have a frend to E Mail to. I know that in Montaina the likely hood of finding someone in person is unlikly but ,this is the intenet right we've got the whole world at our finger tips. :)

Critter in Montana

Everywhere I go I find a group such as this one. But there never seems to be anyone around.There must be someone somewhere that is not a ghost. If so I'd sure like to here from you. I'm a true D/L and really would like to have a frend to E Mail to. I know that in Montaina the likely hood of finding someone in person is unlikly but ,this is the intenet right we've got the whole world at our finger tips. :)

Critter in Montana

Hi critter i'll be your ab/dl friend if you'd like me to?i live far,maryland but no reason why we can't be friends and maybe one day meeting and have so very intimateab/dl fun,we could roleplay and let me tell you what i like and see what you think ok??i like to mustly wear gerber baby type soft vynal plasticpants,they feel good on my skin,etc..i don't have any diapers but would like to get the pampers type pull-ups someday?i love baby powder esp,on my bottom, and like lub in ppants[you can figure out why ok?]and temperautre taken in the bottom to and changed,etc...sorry if too blunt but i like that can tell you more privately later on?>>>>>what do you like critter and what's your name please???well,got to go but please send me a private messge if we can be ab/dl friends,stephen :)