LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Opinions

I know this has been asked many times before on many sites but just wondering what are the best diapers for the money? If they are not exclusive to a particular site where is the cheapest place to buy them? I have tryed abena x plus a few years ago and it was great. I have also used molicare super plus many times and they are ok but the fluff bunches up in the middle more than I would like. I was wondering about abenas now, ABU cushies and I forgot the other one, bambinos, secure x plus, and any others that are really thick and absorbant that you may know about that is avalible in the us. Im looking to buy some and am on a tight budget so I would like to get something worth the money with out trying a bunch. Also I dont know if this is the right place for this but where is a reputable place to order plastic pants. I have found several places that are around the same price but have heard things about many places not sending the orders. Any help would be great. Thanks

I know this has been asked many times before on many sites but just wondering what are the best diapers for the money? If they are not exclusive to a particular site where is the cheapest place to buy them? I have tryed abena x plus a few years ago and it was great. I have also used molicare super plus many times and they are ok but the fluff bunches up in the middle more than I would like. I was wondering about abenas now, ABU cushies and I forgot the other one, bambinos, secure x plus, and any others that are really thick and absorbant that you may know about that is avalible in the us. Im looking to buy some and am on a tight budget so I would like to get something worth the money with out trying a bunch. Also I dont know if this is the right place for this but where is a reputable place to order plastic pants. I have found several places that are around the same price but have heard things about many places not sending the orders. Any help would be great. Thanks

Abena = best absorbency for the money. Very comfy. Also the most institutional-looking thing out there (with the size/type code stamped all across it).

Bambino Teddy (haven't tried the others) = good absorbency, cute design, uncomfortable as hell.

ABU SDK (haven't tried Cushies) = decent absorbency, great design, very comfy.

In short, it depends on your purpose. If you want a diaper you can sit in for 12 hours, go Abena (or go Dry 24/7, which is the ultimate in that department). If you want something that makes you feel babyish and you either do it only in short bursts or you intend to change every 3-4 hours, go ABU.

I just can't recommend the Bambinos based on my personal experience - it's too stiff, it cuts into your skin, and frankly it's not much fun to wear more than 1-2 hours without causing real pain.

*Side note: I have not, nor do I ever intend to defecate in a diaper willingly - so that's another matter entirely.

I really like the looks of the cushies and the super dry kids is the one I couldent think of. I also like the looks of the regular bambinos but i dont want to pay that much for them. as far as the abu diapers how would you rate or compare the absorbancy? have the abenas changed at all other than the cloth backing? and do you know of the cheapest place to buy them? thanks