LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aussie Kids

:girl_baby:

well hi from Australia,a bit about me.. i live with my husband/Daddy the best Daddy ever.. he accepts me for who i am cos he loves me. He puts my nappies on,and takes em off,he makes bottles, and puts my dummy in my mouth, sometimes i wet at night, but not very offen, i take those ones off, but he doesnt mind washing em. i love suckling his wittle boobies, thier so sensitive though :crybaby: so i cant very offen, i love to fall asleep on em, i love boobies cant understand why, i see boobies on the net and wish i could suck booby juice just for comfort, if i had the chance for real dont think i could actually do it.

Am i normal? im certainly not gay, not one bit... why am i so obsessed with boobies though? were saving up for a pair from proactive breasts, the cleavage range with milk ducts.. he's said he'd wear em just for me cos he loves me... im so lucky to have my Daddy... if u want to read the poem i wrote him let me know ok..

Thanks guys, it certainly seems there's a lot of us, lol i don think i'll get to suck daddy's boobies whenever i want though, im really looking to the day i get my boobies from " proactive breast forms" really expensive but they look realistic.

here is my poem for my daddy, and for all the daddy's out there.

Sometimes Daddy smacks my bum, i too think its fun,

stay off the nipple Daddy does say, have your dum dum,

i roll away,

being naughty is such fun until i get smacked on my bare bum,

it makes me laugh to him anoyed, my wonderful daddy,

a handsome big boy,

please make a bottle daddy the days nearly done,

i love being with you, u make my life such fun,

we snuggle up closely i worm my way in to my daddys nipple

im safe with him.