LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wifes New Sleepers

Looks like she should be quite coozy. Didn't notice if it had anyway to change her diaper without taking it off? Hope she enjoys it and doesn't get to warm. I know I can't sleep when I get to warm. Though my wife has to have multiple blankets on her.

I don't think I like any of the sleepers around the market, they're all so monotone and they really don't have to be. So I've decided I'm just going to get back into sewing and make my own. If I get good enough I'll start up a small shop.

They really won't be anything special, I just like different colors for my sleepers, makes em more interesting.

I have a yellow jumpin jammerz. They are very cozy. The one thing I don't get, why are they white on the top part of the foot? Shouldn't it be on the soles of the feet? At first I thought I was wearing them wrong, but then I noticed there was no way I was wearing them wrong.

Baby Bri

I have the same ones, and I've always wondered the same thing!

My only possible complaint on the sleeper is that the feet aren't reinforced. I'm worried they'll wear out, but so far they're doing ok. The fit is nice and roomy and there's plenty of space for overnight diapers.

I have a yellow jumpin jammerz. They are very cozy. The one thing I don't get, why are they white on the top part of the foot? Shouldn't it be on the soles of the feet? At first I thought I was wearing them wrong, but then I noticed there was no way I was wearing them wrong.

Baby Bri

yes me and my wife had the same problem as well....