LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie With Questions

fscguy

hi all. I am interested in exploring diaper play and have some questions. I have tried adult diapers a time or to. I want to make sure I get ones that will not leak or find a way to make sure I don't have leaks. I have read about plastic pants. I wanted to make sure that they would help with the leaks. I also wanted to try some play were I either have stuff if the diaper that makes me feel like I messed it or there is something I read about putting bananas covered in glycerin up the rectum and a kotex pad to plug it but eventually it all comes out. I also read some place about being heavily diaper to the point where you can't walk. That sounds interesting. I also want to experiment with the different thicknesses. I am guessing everyone likes different thicknesses.

hi all. I am interested in exploring diaper play and have some questions. I have tried adult diapers a time or to. I want to make sure I get ones that will not leak or find a way to make sure I don't have leaks. I have read about plastic pants. I wanted to make sure that they would help with the leaks. I also wanted to try some play were I either have stuff if the diaper that makes me feel like I messed it or there is something I read about putting bananas covered in glycerin up the rectum and a kotex pad to plug it but eventually it all comes out. I also read some place about being heavily diaper to the point where you can't walk. That sounds interesting. I also want to experiment with the different thicknesses. I am guessing everyone likes different thicknesses.

Welcome to DD :D Sad to say, no diaper will never leak (unless you don't use it) :huh: but with a good fit and common sense about changing in time they are pretty reliable B) And yes, plastic panties go a long way to helping with leaks. They're required for cloth diapers and are a good plan for cheaper cloth-backed diapers if you use them heavily ^_^ You'll find all this and more in our forums so get comfy and have a look around- this is a pretty big place with more info about adult diapers than other place I know :whistling:

Bettypooh