LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babygirl And Daddy Looking For Another Babygirl

I am a 33 year old female that likes to sometimes play baby. I live with my husband / Daddy but am also interested in women. I am wanting to meet a cute diaper girl to play with me and my Daddy. We would have so much fun together with Daddy. He would take us to the park and do all the things Daddies do for their babygirls. we have tons of diapers and plenty of other baby supplies too including toys and a nursery.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a 32 year old female baby that is interested in women. But wonder how i could find a cute diaper girl. W would have so much fun together with Daddy. He would take us to the park and do all the things Daddies do for their babygirls.

Do you have a Daddy?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I can be your sister too! Send me your e address and we can catch up...nki

I am a 32 year old female baby that is interested in women. But wonder how i could find a cute diaper girl. W would have so much fun together with Daddy. He would take us to the park and do all the things Daddies do for their babygirls.

i see a few people have already responded to your post, but i was just wondering if youd like to chat sometime.. i'm danielle and really only have one girl friend and we dont talk very much.. when we do, she does most of the talking.. i'm mostly straight but do like girls too sometimes.. anyways.. maybe i will hear from you sometime.. bye bye

• 5 weeks later...