LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drugs To Make You Go

while it is not healthy to "make" yourself go,

you can use a diuretic (to make you pee) consult

a person at your local pharmacy.

and as far as #2 goes.. you can use enemas or supositories.

also available at any pharmacy and both without prescriptions.

please use with caution though, too much use can result in a need

for them. i use suppositories once in awhile as i have chronic constipation.

not fun <_ . but once in awhile is ok though hope this helps.>

does anyone know of any over the counter drugs to make some one or halp some one goe to the bathroom

both pee and poop

please reply

Well, I'm never a proponent of drugs if you don't need them. You might try a more natural approach. On the occasion that I've been constipated, usually a couple handful of prunes does the trick. Very tasty if you like prunes. Last time I was on the road (trucking) and bought a six-pack of prunejuice. Relatively small cans and three is all it took.

Good luck!

Ruffles

(Post Edit: Learned about prunes the hard way when I was a kid. Ate a whole box of them . . . :whistling: )

Caffeine is supposed to be a diuretic, which is why tea makes people have to go to the bathroom a lot. I usually drink a lot of Coke if I wanna go to the bathroom a lot. And yeah, I'd say suppositories for the other way. You wanna be careful aboout using laxatives. They can be harmful if ya use them too often.

Hydrochlorothiazide will make you pee. It is also dubbed the water pill. It is a relatively safe and cheap drug that many doctors use as a fist step in the treatment of high blood pressure. However it is also taken by people for other reason. I believe the drug basically causes your kidneys to filter out more water from your blood . When pharmacists fill the prescription they advise customers to take the pill in the morning because if you take it in the evening you will have to pee in the middle of the night. Of course that’s no problem for us! Still, I think the best way to make yourself pee is just to drink lots of liquids.

I don't think he was looking for a diuretic to make him go more often. Instead I think he is looking for a drug that will weaken his control of his bladder.

Any ideas?

Caffine is indeed a drug as catalogued by the FDA.

As for other drugs, I don't recommend the use of anything else without first discussing it with your doctor, which goes without saying - Your doctor will have to write you a prescription for anything else.

I have to agree with the coffee comment I have a week bladder and coffee

tends to make me loose complete control. as for the #2 laxatives are always

the best way to go but like every one has said dont use them too often as

you could become addicted and in the long term cause damage

Oh yes! The coffee is a definite if you want to go more often. Take it from one who has been drinking coffee for well over thirty years. I've cut back and drink only two pots a day now; used to be three, sometimes four.

I have coffee as soon as I get up in the morning and quite often right up until I go to bed. There have been some evenings where I haven't had any more past six o'clock or so and I see a HUGE difference overnight. Compared to other beverages, coffee is tops if you want to be running to the bathroom quite often or soaking a diaper. I imagine tea does the same as it also has a high caffiene content.

Drink two or three cups in the evening before going to bed and you'll be floating away by morning. :P

Cheers!

Ruffles

If you're not embarrassed to buy a feminine product, Pamprin is a mild diuretic. For #2, I'd go with chocolate-flavored Ex-Lax.

Of course, beer is alway good to go (pun intended).

:beer:

wv