LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From Nova Scotia, Canada...Eh

Heyo Everyone,

I am new here and decided to introduce myself. Im 20 and live in...well, Canada... yes I live in an igloo O_o

I have been into diapers since I was 9...

besides this lifestyle I love to sing, i like volunteering and I love movies....im a little crazy at times but have fun all the same....

any questions. just ask!

Heyo Everyone,

I am new here and decided to introduce myself. Im 20 and live in...well, Canada... yes I live in an igloo O_o

I have been into diapers since I was 9...

besides this lifestyle I love to sing, i like volunteering and I love movies....im a little crazy at times but have fun all the same....

any questions. just ask!

I went to the school for the blind and university in Halifax. I lived there for about five years, and recently moved back for a short time before moving again. Now I'm back in NL. So, where do you live in the summer when your igloo melts? laugh.gif LOL!

Are there good ski fields near your igloo :) ?

What are some of the good travel destinations in Canada?

And where do you get your supplies from?

I'm not sure is this person visits this board much, but I can probably answer the last part. I'm from Canada and each month my supplies are delivered by courier. The government (in the case of Newfoundland at least) assigns you a nurse who works with you to get you the things you need. If I want something different (smaller caths etc.) or something is not working out for example I call her and she fixes it. Supplies are covered the same as other healthcare is. It doesn't cost anything. They just show up each month from wherever the gov. gets the supplies from.

• 13 years later...