LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming An Ab?

joediaper

I started out as a bedwetter until about 12 years old but was frequently put in diapers to keep from wetting the sheets and mattress. Whenever I thought I could get away with it I would wear diapers or pull ups during the day. At about 16 I quit wearing diapers and started wearing recently after telling my wife that I like to wear them and she accepts it without a problem. However, since I've started wearing again I've noticed a gradual desire to be an AB as well. Has anyone else felt this?

Well I syarted out strictly as a dl and gradually discovered my AB side along with a whole sleuth of "other sides".

I heard he likes to prance around in a thong bikini :P

*runs away giggling madly*

I'm glad you started this thread. I have been experiencing a little bit of this lately. Ever since I started wearing diapers again (age 10) I had never considered regression to AB as part of my process. I never looked at the AB stuff on the community sites. I wasn't against AB, I just didn't get it. Within the last 4 months or so, I find myself becoming more and more AB curious. I just bought a paci to give it a try. Now I find I'm looking into AB and DL subjects equally. I'm not sure why this is occuring?

I started out as an "AB" i was "Incon" and my Insurance would not pay for at that time "premium" diapers that even with my paralysis i would be able to put on myself and adjust as neccasary to get them to fit correctly , so my personal care aides had to bathe me diaper me and the whole ball of wax as far as personal care, it was to say the least embarasing ,uncomfortable and one of those things that you feel 2 inches tall having to have someone else do for you, from cathing your bladder to changing a messy diaper its not what you imagined for yourself at 36 years old, Thank God i have alot more function back and have some great "incon" products and can do these things for myself now. you guys might think that AB would be a cool thing to do for a weekend here and there but trust me it being your reality for 2+ years really sucks big time- so role play enjoy it enjoy yourself but dont even think for a minute that this would be a great way to live 24/7 because the reality is light yeras away from the fantasy.

Peace