LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dom Ideas

My wife and I do the ageplay (both directions, all a matter of who is in what mood) quite a bit, and it's usually centered around the humiliation component (diaper = soft B&D). I'm always on the lookout for new and different ways to:

1) Initiate. Good excuses for Mommy or Daddy to insist child be made to wear a diaper - or good way for child to initiate beyond the usual "accident".

2) Keep it interesting after the initial humiliation (i.e., the diaper's on, binky/bottle/feeding/etc has happened, what now?).

What we don't do:

- feces. Nope, not happening. Neither of us mess in diapers, neither of us have the stomach for it.

- aggressive B&D. Neither of us are much for the whole ball-gag/bullwhip/insert rough stuff here thing. Restraints are fun. Bleeding welts, not so much. ;)

So hit me up. What have you done or wished you could do within the above parameters?

My fiancee and I are almost exactly in the same situation, so I look forward to other responses.

If I am in the mood to be the mommy I go over to his place (not living together yet) and immediately check to see if he is wearing a diaper. He usually isn't as we usually don't plan ahead.

If he is not he gets a spanking and I put two diapers on him (the additional bulk makes him waddle). We don't really worry about logical reasons the baby is in diapers.. It's not as important to us so I can't help you much on that one.

After he is diapered up I put him in some babyish clothes we have (girls pajamas from walmart/target are cheap and can be very babyish).

Once he is diapered and dressed properly I go over the rules. The rules often vary, for example if we are tight on budget I don't make him use the diaper so that one can last the whole day.

I find it important to go over the rules every time as it is a very patronizing to the baby and it establishes the mommy/daddy as the dominant individual.

Real babies have control over absolutely nothing and absolutely everything simultaneously. While they have no control they demand complete attention. I attempt to mimic this when I am the mommy. Everything from how I talk to him to what he is allowed to do has to compliment the fact that he is powerless, yet the center of everything.

I do this a variety of ways:

I allow him to play video games but almost regardless of which game he sits down to play I tell him that game is to violent or scary or whatever and then I pick a game for him to play. I usually find some kiddie game on a Disney website.

I never let him out of my site.. If I need to go make lunch I have him come play Legos next to the kitchen.

I pick the movies we watch, the food we eat, the things we do and the places we go (Ladies: Best way to make your man go shopping with you).

If we do go I out I only put him in one diaper put I put a liner in it. This doesn't add much visible bulk but it makes him waddle just a little bit. No one notices but it embarrasses him a lot. When we are in public I make sure no one is within ear shot then ask him if he needs his diaper changed (his face turns bright red every time :) ). I also make him hold my hand whenever we are out.. no one thinks twice cause it just looks like a couple holding hands but he knows if he doesn't hold my hand he'll be punished.

My new favorite trick is a leash. I ran a small chain through the babyish pajama pants we have and lock it so he can't take them off. I then lock another chain or this cute dog leash we have to the chain around his waist. Then I either hold on to it all the time or lock it around something solid. For example when he is on his computer I lock him to his chair. I never use a leash when we are in public.

Whew this is getting longer then I thought it would be, I'll try and wrap it up. The most important thing for me is to constantly find ways to remove control from the baby. Control and responsibility are the biggest things that define an adult.. so if your goal is to make a baby.. remove those two things.

When I am the baby it pretty close to the same.. just with me as the baby instead of the mommy...

edit: Forgot something huge.. I check his diaper at least 3 - 4 times/hour. If hes not locked in his pants I make him stand up and pull his pants all the way to the floor and inspect his diaper. Sometimes I punish him if he is wet and din't tell me... sometimes I punish him if he tells me hes wet.

My wife and I keep our play in the bedroom. Sometimes I wear out in public, but that is rare. One of the things she likes to do is be the loving Mommy, however I told her that I would like a more aggressive role from her.en we do play (like last night.) She tells me I am being such a good baby boy and that I deserve to be put in a diaper.