LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Blog

So I recently started writing my own infantilism blog with the intent to explain what this fetish means to me through personal stories and reflections. I am particularly fond of my most recent post, please check out my blog and share your thoughts and feelings.

aclosetlife.blogspot.com

James

Good luck with your blog - I am always a big supporter of people who can consistently maintain a blog...its hard work :-)

Thanks, Adrian! Your blog is definitely one of my all time favorites. I hope you can take a minute to read a post or two, they may not be as well constructed as yours but I'll get there.

James

It's always good to have more diapered bloggers out there. I already left you a comment on that latest post (which is quite good by the way) but I wanted to say here that you're doing a great service to the diaper community by creating original content for people to read, especially when it's as personal as yours is.

It's always good to have more diapered bloggers out there. I already left you a comment on that latest post (which is quite good by the way) but I wanted to say here that you're doing a great service to the diaper community by creating original content for people to read, especially when it's as personal as yours is.

Thanks for your comments here and on my blog. I just need more people like you who both enjoy and comment; comments are hard to come by.

James