LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full Packs Of Large Tranquility Atn To Trade For Similar Quality Packs

I have five unopened packs of Tranquility ATN Large that I'd like to trade for packs of any good, middle-of-the-road diapers. The plastic backing on these is very nice, but my workplace is just too quiet to pull off using them during the day. Post whatever you have to trade and I'll email you back.

i have a case of Prevail 4 packs in a case and 16 diapers in each pack.

i opened 1 pack and tried 1 of the diapers, they are ok, but i do not care for the outer cloth material..

but they are ultra quiet when wearing them.. i also have some attends underwear to trade also if you like.

reply to raysfixall@earthlink.net if interested.. or in yahoo "dacflyer"

i have a case of Prevail 4 packs in a case and 16 diapers in each pack.

i opened 1 pack and tried 1 of the diapers, they are ok, but i do not care for the outer cloth material..

but they are ultra quiet when wearing them.. i also have some attends underwear to trade also if you like.

reply to raysfixall@earthlink.net if interested.. or in yahoo "dacflyer"

I'd trade for the Prevail- they seem to be about what I'd use in the daytime. Not too much of a pull up fan. I'll shoot you an email.

Oh wow! If you have any left over I'd buy a pack outright - full price. Have never had to chance to try these and I'm home all winter so the bulk and crinkle are fully desired! Are these the one's with the Peach Mat design? I'm 24/7 now and these are good for non-work sitches.