LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Riana And "The Process"

Notes: LOTs and Lots of notes, because I am in a writing mood and can’t seem to stop nor do I want to have to explain any of this later. So skip too chapter one (I recommend reading the third to last paragraph of the notes first as I describe content there) and start reading if you want, but before you add any criticism, please read this long bit of notes, as I explain a lot here, i hope.

p.s. these notes are here to let you know where the story will go.

This is my first story I have written, however I have never been able to do simple things. Meaning this story, if and when it’s done will be huge, HUGE! Also the title is still to be decided.

This story has three parts, the first will be primarily sexual content (and I make that point VERY obvious!), the second part may have some unexpected twists, will likely involve diapers and may have some small plot of its own, and the third part will contain diapers, and the major plot line of the story, plus all of the main characters. A fourth part may be added if I ever get there, and if this story is liked enough.

Some parts of this story towards the beginning have “plot holes

As the two lay there, still sobbing, and their asses now bright red and sore, Ashley and Sara got up and headed for the computer out front. By the time they came back, Riana and Yukiri had not moved. It was Ashley who spoke, while Sara set something on the table, “Since Yukiri came first she will wear all eleven of these until she has used them all. Riana will wear three.

It was around midnight that four staff maids came into the room, and woke everyone up. Riana opened her eyes slightly, and found Sara looking at her. Sara was sucking a pacifier that was attached to a necklace. Riana noticed she was doing the same, and that she had to poop. Sara had already begun messing herself, and Riana joined her. The crib railing was lowered and both Sara and Riana were lifted out of the crib, both still messing themselves.

Riana could feel her diaper bulge from the mess, and she realized her diaper was already soaked. Which lead her to realize she was wetting herself as well, which was an odd thing for her to not have noticed. Riana could see Sara, and Sara’s diaper was quickly turning yellow, not to mention the obvious messing Sara was doing.

Ashley and Yukiri were also removed from their cribs, both sucking their pacifiers. Yukiri was used to this enough to know she might as well mess now, lest she be made to. Ashley on the other hand, was visibly trying to hold it, she would find that a bad idea.

The maids carried them over to four rocking chairs, and began to expose their breasts. The women were then positioned so that they could suck those breasts. Riana, Sara, and Yukiri all began to suck right away, as they finished messing themselves, and felt very hungry. While the maids were not dispensing real breast milk, the formula still tasted good. Ashley was concentrating on holding it too much to suck, and likely did not want too.

The maid holding Ashley softly spoke, saying that she should be a good little baby and drink from her breasts. When Ashley did not move the maid slapped her hard on the bottom. As the others watched, Ashley lost her control and began to wet and mess herself. Ashley’s diaper had looked slightly wet, but within a few moments, it was completely yellow.

Ashley’s now open mouth was forced on to the maids nipple, and the maid began to force feed the poor girl. While the other girls sucked slowly, Ashley had to swallow as fast as she could to avoid choking. Ashley seemed to mess herself for a very long time, and Riana began to wonder if her diapers could hold any more. This thought brought Riana to notice how her own diaper felt, the warm wet mush felt so nice.

All four girls yelped when the maids began to rub the bottom of their diapers with a firm hand. The poop in Riana’s diaper squished against her ass, and made her feel so naughty. Once all the girls had finished drinking all the formula the maids had had, they were set down on the floor. Their now full diapers prevented them from doing anything but crawling and sitting. The maids then began to check diapers, one by one.

Sara was first, and she blushed as the maid felt her diaper, and then looked down the back. She blushed even harder when the maid announced in a loud voice, “My, my, my, it seems baby Sara has wet and messed her diaper to near bursting. Come Sara, let mommy change you.

• 2 weeks later...

Riana awoke, yet again, to the sight of Sara sucking her pacifier. Sara was not awake yet, but whatever the staff maids were doing, it had woken Riana. The clattering made Riana turn her head, and was not surprised to see four high chairs being set up and three more changing tables. A few moments later, the maids had finished, and began to wake the other girls up. Ashley awoke, and began to cry, at first Riana thought that Ashley was crying about the diaper she was in. But the small grunting noises she was making indicated she was messing herself. This would be very unpleasant for Ashley, but it was company policy that you got what you asked for. Ashley would have signed a waiver saying such before entering, so she was stuck until whenever Sara had indicated the babying treatment should end, or the maids decided to.

Ashley was lucky however, as the maids took her over to a changing table, and, after Ashley was done filling her diaper, was put into the normal diapers that they had been wearing. It was at this point Riana realized she was messing herself… WHAT!!! I did not even notice?!... Riana did not take part in diapers long enough for her to become incontinent. Which meant that either her nanobots were malfunctioning or… Riana remembered the image of Sara, bent over, and messing her diaper, and how cute Riana had thought the sight looked. She could remember feeling so safe and comfortable around Sara, and only Sara. Riana could also remember thinking something was wrong just before Sara began to suck her nipples.

Riana was by this point already being changed into a fresh diaper, and she turned her head over to glare at Sara. Sara looked over at her. She was sucking her pacifier with dreamy expressing on her face while her diaper was being changed. Sara’s expression wavered as she looked into Riana’s eyes, but then relaxed slightly. Right away Riana felt a strong urge to just relax, an urge to be with Sara. Riana was having none of it, and fought the feelings off with ease. A moment went by, and Riana continued to glare at Sara, and to Riana’s surprise, Sara did not panic, instead she looked relieved.

Riana could not help but wonder why Sara, who was obviously doing something illegal, would feel relieved. Sara raised a finger to her lips, well pacifier, but Riana got the gesture. To top it all off, Sara smiled at her. Riana should have told the maids something was going on, but Riana was curious.

Riana thought a moment to make sure she really did feel curious, and decided she did. The four girls were then placed into the high chairs and fed baby food. Ashley was likely afraid of further punishment and ate as fast as the maid would let her. After several jars, the girls were covered in baby food, and the maids made a thorough job of cleaning them, especially their breasts. The maids then took them over to the rocking chairs, and again fed them formula from their breasts. When they were done, they were again placed into the cribs, and the lights were turned out as they left.

The soft glow of the night lights placed around the room, illuminated Sara’s smiling face. Riana removed the pacifier from her mouth, as did Sara, and Riana waited for a very good explanation before she yelled for the maids.

Sara took a deep breath before whispering, “I am sorry I did what I did, but I do have a very good reason. I don’t think you will believe me, but your maid can confirm some of what I am about to say.