LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier Use To Stop Smoking

girlbaby

I was thinking today about how pacifiers can help people to stop smoking. Most people go through a pack or two a day. This can equate to about $5.00 per day or $35.00 per week. A pacifier can save the smoker $1820.00 per year. A cigerette only lasts for about 10 min at tops. a pacifier on the other hand costs about $6.00 for a 2 pack. this One can last for a good long time. I have had one that I have sucked on for about a week and it is as good as the day I got it. I have 2 NUK 5s ordered and they should be here next week. I wear them in my apartment and in my car. To me they are even safer than cigaretts as they do not cause cancer and they do not cause fire. I can see the same sucking as a cigarette. I personally do not smoke (gave up the habit after a fire in my old apartment) but the pacifier fills the bill where I would be smoking. I think pacifiers are cute.

holy shit where are you living that packs are only $5??? out here they are $8 and my god a pack or two a day? thats 20 cigs per pack, so assuming the person sleeps 8 hours, thats 1.25 cigs per hour with just one pack.... with two thats like 2 1/2 cigarettes per hour!!!! most people i don't think smoke that much!!!

also a pacifier may help on the oral fixation, but it will do nothing for the phsyical and psychological addiction.. smoking becomes habitual, it becomes routine, you don't feel 'right' until you have had your more smoke, much like people who don't feel good until they have had their morning coffee....

but theres more to smoking than just sucking on something, its teh inhaling, and the exhaling and watching the smoke come out.... and the physical movement of putting hand to mouth, of flicking the ahses .... theres a lot more to smoking than just wanting nicotine....

stopping smoking is like doing you entire morning routine all backwards and messed up, as if you pout a list of everything you do in a hat, and just pulled them out willy nilly, instead of doing them in the same order you do every morning.... sucking on a pacifier won't help that....

I actually had a person that lived with me that could go through a pack and a half per day. We would get her cigeretts at the indian reservation for cheeper than we could in the regular smoke shops.

As far as my NUK 5 paci's I got them in the mail yesterday and love them.