LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No More Lurking Dave

Let me start by saying that I have been lurking on this site for years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Kudos Mods!

My name is David and this shall be my first real post. I have been a ab/dl for about 7 years now. Wearing diapers when ever I can.

which is not often because I still live at home. So tonight I have decided to get something off my chest. I'm frustrated with my

life. I consider myself an inteligent person(baring the spelling). I have an extremely hard time making friends. All I can think about

is how the second I turn away they are just "pretending" to enjoy a friendship. to quote The Who "an eminence front, its a put on".

I believe this stems from the fact that it is what I always seem to be doing. Being younger(22) I always seem to be looked down on by my

work peers who believe that you can only do something if you have done it for 30 years when the fact is that I seem to know more and am

capable of doing more than most. This all leads to me feeling depressed and almost ready for a bullet, when the logical side of myself

kicks in and says just another day..... keep working at it and it has to get better.

So my question is am the only one who feels this way? (6 billion people in china alone. I know this is not the case)

David AB/DL and so !@#!@# confused/depressed.

Well first off welcome (kinda since your not lurking anymore =) )

Second off don't let people bother you. It will get you know where. Take it one glorious day at a time and just live a little :)

Go out to a club, go to the movies, find a hot girl (or guy depending on preference) and do some things that you may or may not regret in the morning :) (preferably legal)

It's a new year get a new attitude on life and enjoy every second of it. At 22 you are far to young to be that depressed with life. All else fails lie to yourself and pretend your HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY =) :):):):):):) =)