LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello My Name Is Alex

DLAlex_

Don't know where to start. Other then to say that I have been pretty in the closet about my fetish with diapers. Except I never really persude it till one BF I had was into it. And because of him I explored that interest more. Till when we eventually broke up. And so I have tried to find a understanding BF since then. He doesn't share the same interest as I do. But suggests I should try making some new friends possibly some IRL eventually. So I figured I would try on this site first under a new user name then what most know me as. Since I don't feel comfortable just yet sharing it with all my common friends. Since most of them know I am weird enough as is xP And to be honest I have been kinda weary about the AB DL community since to most it seems like a group of freaks to the outiside world. I hope this to be wrong and I can find some good friends here :3

So for now I would like to be known as Alex. I am currently 22 yrs old IRL and in a gay relationship. And I live in the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia.

Don't know what else to say. So if you feel like talking or chatting please add me on MSN at : DLAlex@hotmail.com

Archived