LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loose Anus?

Starting last week I had a strange feeling while walking around, it felt as if my anus stretched or loose. Even while sitting I have a strange sensation down there like a hole is open. Obviously this is something that I have never experienced before and I'm wondering what it is. Is this a sign of me losing muscle mass down there? or has my body became so used to going whenever that it just stopped keeping it closed?

I'm not really sure what is going on.

I had the occasional feeling like that........ and I found out I have stage II colo-rectal cancer, which i am being treated for now......

I would talk to your doctor..... if you have any wierd stuff that is not normal going on down there..... get checked out....

cuz man its been a crazy program the stuff they have been putting me through the past few months let me tell you i have completed chemo therapy and radiation and it was VERY unpleasant....... i have to go a surgeon to have them review me for further examination my prognosis is "good" but I am still unsure of what exactly is going to happen...... I never "put things up there" or engaged in butt play...... I have very little ocassional bleeding.. before being told I had a suprisingly large tumor .... its a pretty scary situation...... Hopefully I make it out ok :x

• 2 months later...