LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grades

sarah_ab

So i had my first semester of graduate school finish up a few weeks back. not only was it my first time taking grad school classes, but it was my first time taking a 100% online class...

I got an A and an A-!! WOOT WOOT!!!

anyone else get their semester grades in??

Got an A in Mass Media, a B in Intro to Western Civ and Philosophy, and a C in English. Would have been an A in English, but I couldn't get my head wrapped around the third essay. Got an A on the final, though lol.

~Luci

• Like 1

AWesome job guys.... and to anyone who is wondering, i just made this thread because i know lots of us are students and we all work hard and stress out and i thought it would be a good way for us to sorta brag a little that our hard work paid off, but also to see what other people are doing in school....

regardless of anyone's grades... congrats to everyone on making it through another semester!!!

My grades were in intro to library science classes, but i don't remember the names of the classes... i think one was intro to history of library science and one was intro to indexing.... but i can't remember....

ohhh gosh i could never do accounting!!!! i know some people who went to grad school for that, and to me its like speaking greek!!!!

You have to just have a certain type of brain i think to do accounting, and i clearly don't have it!!!!! awesome job on your classes!

So i had my first semester of graduate school finish up a few weeks back. not only was it my first time taking grad school classes, but it was my first time taking a 100% online class...

Congrats ^_^

Personally, I never attended a university yet have managed to do well for my self. I do not think this makes me better than any one but this thread has cleared a lot of my confusion concerning ms. sarah ab

• 2 weeks later...

confusion over me?

because i thought this would give us all a chance to share our acheivements? hmmmmm well glad i could clear up any confusion you had over me, i didn't know anyone was confused... but if theres anything else... feel free to ask...

congrats :D

I'm way past learning things like that now but I wanted to say well done to you all, not just if you got good grades but if you got not so good ones too.

Well done for furthering your education in my opinion :) .