LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Primark Baby Grows?

WaddleBoyUK

Hey all,

this has probably been asked a thousand times across the AB/DL community, but, I've noticed that Primark are now selling adult sleepers, and I'm just wondering exactly how big they are! I'm 6ft 2, with a 44 inch chest, and although I'd love to own one, I'm wondering if I'm going to be too tall/broad for them! Anyone got any idea what kind of size they fit?

thanks!

If they are woman's sleepers get the large, if the sizes run anything like the ones here in the US the large will work.

That polar fleece like material will stretch well in one direction, like it you need it for height it will stretch but it will pull in the width.

Woman's sleepers are very wide, I have med woman's sleepers that will just fit me in height but they are huge in width and could use some taking in.

I got a woman's large for a guy in Canada who was 6'2" and thin, he said it fit him perfectly with the stretch.

This company I got that sleeper off also had an XL, this year they added pink to there lt blue and cranberry lineup, might buy a pink one for my sissy self.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm 5 11, a female with around a 44 inch chest.... no way in hell a large is long enough for my height... if u are of a healthy average weight for your height a womans large will NOT be tall enough for your height..... nor will a woman's extra large for that matter....

i'm 5 11, a female with around a 44 inch chest.... no way in hell a large is long enough for my height... if u are of a healthy average weight for your height a womans large will NOT be tall enough for your height..... nor will a woman's extra large for that matter....

lol sounds like a pretty definitive answer on the topic! Damn Primark! *cries* lol

Well I'm 5'3" so the womens' ones fit me fine, but they were doing some mens' specific ones when I last loked before Christmas that came in better sizes for someone tall. I think there were tiger print, camouflage and a space invaders one that sold out instantly and could only be got hold of through ebay. Check on Ebay, there were loads of people selling them on.