LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Road Trip Home

alex 04

am heading home for a few weeks and not sure if i will have internet when am home

plus i have an other trip to take when am home lanny be good will hope to see you soon

i think its going to take over 40 hours to drive home cos of the snow

scotland roads not that good my family think that most roads will be closed again aaahhhhhhh

talk soon

:drive1::pizza::censored:

am heading home for a few weeks and not sure if i will have internet when am home

plus i have an other trip to take when am home lanny be good will hope to see you soon

scotland roads not that good my family think that most roads will be closed again aaahhhhhhh

talk soon

will miss you

talk soon

!!!! How exciting.... I have wifi at my house sooo you can play internets when you get here!!! <3 xxxx

thanks every one i got to scotland ok i was driving on a lot of ice in germany i have no cule how i manged to keep my car on the road and the holland was ok untill 30 mins from port when we got bad snow

the uk roads was clear got home ok