LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducing...

Zqwiqly

Hi everyone,

My name is Zqwiqly (not for real, hahaha), I'm staying in Romania with my lovely wife for 6 years.

I started out with diapers a long time ago, before I met my present day wife. When I met her, I

let go of the diapers (ok, we were too busy with other things :closedeyes: ), but after a while

the urge came back. I had a good entry when the grandmother of my wife was in need of diapers, so

I opened up the discussion (right there in the supermarket): I want to try some of these. At first

she was very laughy (?) about it, but after a few nice, calm, bed time discussions, she realised

I wanted it. So she let me. Even made fun of me: if you're wearing diapers, show them to me. Of

course all this happened in the safe, closed space of our home. In time (we're speaking of more

than 4 years) she came more and more comfortable with the whole thing. She let's me wear when I

want, when I wear without her knowing, she finds out and comes with the reply 'my, you're sounding

quite crinkly today', and so on.

I'm not into ageplay at all, I don't want her to wear diapers, we're happy as we are right now.

I've been reading this forum for a long time, and finally took the step to register. I don't

know how much I will respond here, we'll see.

Have fun,

Zqwiqly

PS. If I make mistakes in English, it's because it's not my native language. Still I try to write

as perfect as possible. Please don't flame me for not writing without flawes, better yet: correct

me, so I can learn.

Guest baby-jessy

ah your English isn't that bad. there is a lot of people here that don't speak English as there native language so its nothing to feel bad about.

back to the main subject at hand...welcome to DD!

hope you find happiness among the diapers here.

Hey, hope your username isn't the same as what you use elsewhere. You don't want others to know about your DL'ing if they don't need to know. ;)

I made that mistake once, but got a nice moderator to change my username for me, to one that I don't mind trashing, so it's good now.