LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Umm H Hi There

angy

Guest little_jonny

hello, no need to be shy. we all play nice in the sandbox. i know introducing yourslef can be hard, even on here. post more when you feel more at home and again welcome to DD

hello, no need to be shy. we all play nice in the sandbox. i know introducing yourslef can be hard, even on here. post more when you feel more at home and again welcome to DD

thanks for the welcome ummmmm errr not really sure what to say actualy my first time going on a site like this

Guest little_jonny

thanks for the welcome ummmmm errr not really sure what to say actualy my first time going on a site like this

just say whats ever on your mind. how you got into bein a DL/AB/Furry, things you remember growing up, thinking you were the only one into this, anything really... just share when you feel at home.. remember you also have a blog to post in. feel free to messge me if you have any other questions or what to chat

just say whats ever on your mind. how you got into bein a DL/AB/Furry, things you remember growing up, thinking you were the only one into this, anything really... just share when you feel at home.. remember you also have a blog to post in. feel free to messge me if you have any other questions or what to chat

well as far as the ab/dl thing ummmmm it was due to a rather crappy child hood lets just say abusive step dad mom was absorbed in drugs and my dad kidnapped me and thats all im gonna go into on that one as far as when i got into it ive always had a facination with diapers. the furry thing well kinda funny i had a friend who was a furry which kinda got me going and to get to know a few furs then there was this thing on youtube called soopah nitendo that had a certain bit in it on pokemon and from there i started searching about furries as i put them and got into the fandom from there then the feeling i was alone that sucked big time thought i was the only person like my self till shortly after i turned 16 so for ohhhh 6 years i thought i was alone its not fun at all............... thanks

Hey, hope your username isn't the same as what you use elsewhere. You don't want others to know about your DL'ing if they don't need to know. ;)

I made that mistake once, but got a nice moderator to change my username for me, to one that I don't mind trashing, so it's good now.

• Like 1