LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Normal.Com

lukeout

I'm and Avid poster at isitnormal.com and i was just wondering if anyone else is a member there.

there are a few question about diapers and diaper lover's too which is awesome. lol

There are also a lot of awesome questions that get posted too.

Check it out you might like it!

www.isitnormal.com

should i have posted this in links? I posted it here cause i'm just trying to shoot the sh*t. lol

I'm and Avid poster at isitnormal.com and i was just wondering if anyone else is a member there.

there are a few question about diapers and diaper lover's too which is awesome. lol

There are also a lot of awesome questions that get posted too.

Check it out you might like it!

www.isitnormal.com

should i have posted this in links? I posted it here cause i'm just trying to shoot the sh*t. lol

If the topic is current, then posting about it here is fine ;) But the name of the site you mention worries me :huh:Who would care if something is "normal" or not, and is there really such a thing as "normal" anyway? :o "Usual"- maybe; "normal"-no way! :P

Why bother with being normal when being "you" is what matters most- and why let someone elses definition of "normal" make you worry that you aren't? :roflmao: Besides, if you're an adult in diapers normalcy is gone anyhow B)

Bettypooh

If the topic is current, then posting about it here is fine ;) But the name of the site you mention worries me :huh:Who would care if something is "normal" or not, and is there really such a thing as "normal" anyway? :o "Usual"- maybe; "normal"-no way! :P

Why bother with being normal when being "you" is what matters most- and why let someone elses definition of "normal" make you worry that you aren't? :roflmao: Besides, if you're an adult in diapers normalcy is gone anyhow B)

Bettypooh

I've known i wasn't normal my whole life but sometimes you just start wondering if what you do, or how you do it, is the same way as everyone else... Take Wiping your butt.. Do you Stand up to wipe your butt or do you stay sitting on the toilet. ( of course we use diapers so we could be laying down lol)

you should check it out... it's not so much as trying to be normal as it is to find opinions and views of our own daily life's. There are very few people there that hate and I find it fun to read stories that other people have posted and give them my 2 cent's