LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Certain If A Ad Or A Incontinence

hamilton

I am 27 years old will be 28 in Jan and just start to wet the bed again. i have been doing go for number of years, then i taking med, it works, and it will come back for no reason. the doctor can not find anything wrong. it has been about a month now. i was wear the maximum protection, but they do not see the hold and leak. i am going to try others diapers, but then it was go from just at night to during the day. What do you think? Should I just start to where a diaper all the time?

I have been where a diaper 24/7 for just over a week. I fun part is something i can hold me pee, but another i do not i need to go and i go. what do you this is this. this my first post here.

Aways check for medical problems when there are significant changes in your body ;) Many subtle symptoms can point to very big issues- especially when it comes to your urinary and digestive systems :oIf you still think you have medical problems after treatment by your current doctor get a second opinion. Doctors are human and can miss things like anyone else.

If you want to wear diapers then do so- you don't really need any reason for that beyond your wanting to do it. Nothing you do is wrong if it is not harming innocent persons and is not adversely affecting your own life B) With an aim toward discretion nobody is likely to know that you are diapered though the possibility of discovery is always there :mellow:Common sense goes a long way to dealing well with this uncommon underwear choice :D

The best protection against having a wet bed is plastic panties and an adequate diaper :angel_not: Side-sleepers generally need cloth diapers since so far no disposable is able to deal with that nearly as well :huh: Premium diapers such as Molicare, the better Abenas, Bambinos and such may be all you need. Give them a try if you haven't already because these are far more absorbent than what many medical care people are aware of. What they perceive as 'maximum' might actually be a long way from that!

One last thing- some people here are self-proclaimed "Grammar-Nazis" so beware :ninja: Take a moment to make your posts more pleasant to read grammatically and you'll make more friends sooner :) Not bashing, just saying since you're new here....

And Welcome to DD :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Golly, if I started getting enuretic/incontinent and one urologist couldn't help correct that issue, I would just keep seeking another, then another, then another, all the way until I find one who is able to fix my bladder. I feel so sorry for you, so I hope you find a fix real soon.

(It wasn't started by a car accident was it?)

• Like 1