LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Another Diaper Kid, Hello

I like diapers and everything about them. I consider myself to be more of an adult baby than just a diaper lover, because I like to do babyish things like use babas, watch cartoons, eat baby food, and get changed into fresh diapers. Is there a guidline for how we introduce ourselves? What info should I give out, specific? I wear Attends, and Molicares. Pampers are great but I have to modify them because I'm too big to use them as they come in the package. Bambinos are my absolute favorites. I wear 24/7, as much as I can and as much as my life permits me to. I don't have a mommy to change me, yet I do on occasion hire, ummm, "prostitutes" to roleplay with me and baby me and change my diapers. I'm not incontinent, and sometimes wish I was but it's not an all consuming desire and doesnt' get in the way. I do use diapers (baby and adult diapers)both wetting and pooing as I like to get the most oout of each diaper. I wet around 5 times a day and poo once or so a day in my diapers. Well yea it's me and I'm here. See everyone around.

:smiley-baby-boy:

• Like 1