LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undershirts As Stuffers

DLboy004

Has anyone used just a plain white undershirt as a stuffer? I am trying it out for the day since I'll be out on a construction site today and I have to admit it gives my attends breathable the extra bulk that I like. The down side though is that it is a little wide, but as a plus it spans the entire diaper. Wearing a Large attend breathable and the stuffer is a XL undershirt.

I use 2 microfiber 12"x12" towels in my disposables all of the time, you can buy a big pack of them at sams club for about 12 bucks, the help a cheap diaper hold more, and make a better diaper even better.

Another good feature is when you put them in correctly you can create a channel in the center, giving you the option to flood your diaper, the microfiber will hold quite a bit, the down side is if you sit on a full towel before it drains into the diaper it will cause a leak.

They hand or machine wash very easy and dry quickly on a nice day or in no time in a dryer, like always don't use fabric softener or it will repel water.