LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Diapers?

Depending on your girlfriend's build, you might be better off giving her baby or youth diapers. I have no problem fitting into the L/XL GoodNites, even though I'm obviously over the suggested weight limit. My girlfriend is much smaller then me, so I figured they'd fit her perfectly, and she's in the suggested weight range for them. As it turns out, the L/XL GoodNites are a tad bulky on her, but they work. I wanted to give her some options, so the next thing I had her try on was 4T-5T Pull-Ups. As luck would have it, she prefers the Huggies Pull-Ups, and they fit her a bit better then the GoodNites do. If your girlfriend has a slender build on a small frame, my suggestion would be to consider 4T-5T Pull-Ups. Here's the secret: Adjust the easy-open sides. Even a minor adjustment will allow my girlfriend to fit into 4T-5T Pull-Ups comfortably, and she admittedly surprised me when she told me that she enjoyed the somewhat snug fit more then the lose fit of the GoodNites. Granted, since she's not really a DL, and had asked to use a diaper from my "stash" with the goal of turning me on (and yes, it worked,) I can understand where she's coming from. Your girlfriend may have a similar feeling about her diapers, give her options and let her find one that she's comfortable with. In my girlfriend's case, the Pull-Ups are more appealing then the GoodNites in most situations. (There have been occasions where my girlfriend has wanted the GoodNites, but that's another story entirely.)

Personally, i always found the Huggies pull-ups to be best overall from a variety of sources. But i do agree that it depends on the build of the person, main recommendation of trying each brand and seeing which one honestly works out the best. Just reassure her that the next set may be better if she doesn't like those ones. Bit of trial and error!