LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time

LadyLux

Hello All

I joined here a few weeks ago and today I had my first mummy experience,

I enjoyed a day of bathing, diapering, feeding and entertaining..... My little was very well behaved all day and is now diapered, in PJ's and sound asleep

A good day all round I think

LL

Dear LadyLux,

Thank you very much for sharing this experience. For many of us little ones here, being mothered or cared for is something so special we sometimes are afraid to even hold out hope for it. Thanks to mommies like you, some of us are given that glimmer of hope. It's much needed around here.

Often its the small things that make us most happy and I do hope this finds you with lots of love and happiness. Be sure to give your baby a kiss and pat on the head for us.

Dear LadyLux,

Thank you very much for sharing this experience. For many of us little ones here, being mothered or cared for is something so special we sometimes are afraid to even hold out hope for it. Thanks to mommies like you, some of us are given that glimmer of hope. It's much needed around here.

Often its the small things that make us most happy and I do hope this finds you with lots of love and happiness. Be sure to give your baby a kiss and pat on the head for us.

I made sure Bubba had lots of cuddles.... you can read about the day on my blog