LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Traveling

Hi all - I am a 53 yr old male DL and I will be on a business trip the 3rd week of this month for a seminar in NC. I am planning on being in diapers 24/7, from the time i leave home till i get off the airplane back home. What is the best way to get rid of diapers at a hotel? I plan on wearing a slit pampers #6 under a slit depends medium with a large depends over all. Should i ask the hotel for a plastic mattress pad too? Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks to all who respond. stay warm and wet.

Try and warn them in advance. In all realism, I'd be pissed off if some guy showed up and requested a special mattress when he checked in.

BTW, with all that diapering, why would you need a plastic mattress cover? You were planning on changing them, right?

Lol - Morv is Funny :)

I've stayed in diapers in a hotel before, it's very doable. I don't think you would need a special mattress pad or anything. If you poke holes in your baby diaper soaker and then poke holes in your inner diaper, you should have 1 really, really absorbant diaper. If you need more protection than that, you should probably invest in some plastic pants to wear over the disposables.

As for disposing them, bring some grocery bags with you. When you want to dispose, put them in a bag and dump them in a public trash can.

-Jess

i do this all the time, so i've seen all kinds of reactions.

First of all, i've never used a grocery bag to dispose of them in a public place, i just fold them up and put them in the garbage bin in the hotel room. I have pooped a few times, and i will wrap those up in another garbage bag, so i see your point.

I also leave my diapers out on the dresser or someplace that is totally obvious. I always take a mental picture of how the diapers were sitting before i left in the morning to compare with what they look like that evening. If the stack is knocked over in the morning when i leave, a lot of the times the housekeepers will straighten up the stack or move them around to clean the room.

i have had a few house keepers look at me funny, but the vast majority are super nice and have probably seen it all before.

iluvdps

Like was said before, you should probably tell the hotel staff in advance so they can accomodate you without any inconveniences on yours or their part. As far as disposing of your diapers, that's very easy to do. For sanitation purposes, when I dispose of my diapers I first wrap them in Saran Wrap or plastic wrap of some sort and if I'm in public find something non-transparent to put it in before disposing of it. But then again, you're not going to know anyone there, so you probably wouldn't have to be worried whether or not someone sees you.

I agree with what Baby D says. But you may also want to bring along small, white plastic garbage bags, they are very easy to pack and carry, or go to a Big Box and check out diaper disposal bags in the kids section. By knotting the bags up tightly, you can even throw it in your room wastebasket and still be completely sanitary about the process. And Baby D had good thought - after all, you aren't going to know anyone there in the hotel, especially whoever comes to clean your room. Of all the times I've stayed in hotels and motels, I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've run into the maid taking care of my room, if indeed, that many times! So, enjoy your trip and just use common sense in disposing your diapers. It will all work out!

i do this all the time, so i've seen all kinds of reactions.

First of all, i've never used a grocery bag to dispose of them in a public place, i just fold them up and put them in the garbage bin in the hotel room. I have pooped a few times, and i will wrap those up in another garbage bag, so i see your point.

I also leave my diapers out on the dresser or someplace that is totally obvious. I always take a mental picture of how the diapers were sitting before i left in the morning to compare with what they look like that evening. If the stack is knocked over in the morning when i leave, a lot of the times the housekeepers will straighten up the stack or move them around to clean the room.

i have had a few house keepers look at me funny, but the vast majority are super nice and have probably seen it all before.

iluvdps

When I was in Salem, I left my stuffed wolf and my girlfriend left her stuffed rabbit on the bed. The maid had left them so they were hugging, it was adorable. The maid new they were ours and we had no children.

My thanks to all that gave great advice. My trip got approved so woo hoo - 3 days in diapers!!!!! I was able to find some plastic panties for day and night wear at a local store so I feel much more comfortable wearing during the day, as i will be sitting for most of it. And now i can drink before bedtime. I'll be at RDU in NC so if any other DL's or AB's want to meet, just drop a line here - lets have a drink. Oh, week of the 20th. Thanks again

I used to have a traveling job, and I had to stay in hotels a lot. I usually just threw them away in the trash unless I pooed in them, then I would put it in a grocery bag and throw it away in the trash can outside the side exit, or in the dumpster out back. I hope you enjoy your stay in NC!

I used to have a traveling job, and I had to stay in hotels a lot. I usually just threw them away in the trash unless I pooed in them, then I would put it in a grocery bag and throw it away in the trash can outside the side exit, or in the dumpster out back. I hope you enjoy your stay in NC!

I hope Canes lose 2 Sabres tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

i would let the hotel know that you would like a waterproof mattress pad for your bed, and let them know that you would also be very appreciative if housekeeping could leave a large trash bag in your room for you to dispose of your diapers in.....

Cause the little trash can in the hotel rooms is lucky to contain one of my diapers let alone what i might use in a 24 hour period

I have stayed in many hotel rooms. At least 90 nights per year. First of all hotel rooms have a bed protector on all beds so you will not damage the matress. I use the same protection at home. I have leaked a few times. They will simply change the sheets and protector. At no time have they ever placed a pastic cover on the beds and I stay at the same hotels.

As far as disposing your diapers just throw them in the trash containers. The cleaning people just dump the trash in their trash bags on their cart. Last week while at a hotel the maid cleaned the room while I was working and never gave it a second thought. I said hello to her and her response was "no speaky english". I doubt that they realy pay much attention to the diapers in the trash.

I usually can make it to the bathroom for my poops so I don't leave poopy diapers in the trash.

Hopes this helps you.

I hope Canes lose 2 Sabres tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

Canes:4 - Sabres:3 Final/S.O. Thhbbbbbbttt! :P

Actually, I am glad that the Sabres are doing pretty good this year! They will probably go to the playoffs!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway back to the topic. As per what I said before, I agree with mountianboy.

(Uses Forrest Gump voice) And that is all I have to say about that.

Guest diamondback688

i sometimes have to travel also and when i stay in hotels i just throw my used diapers away in the trash bin in the bathroom unless i messed them and then i will usually take them and throw thenm in the dumpster or put them in a plastic bag and throw them in the trash in my room...

A few years ago when I was driving home from FL with my mom and brother, I just needed a diaper, so I went to walgreens got a pack and did my thing. I just wanted until I had the room to myself changed in the bathroom and tossed it in the can. Nothing was ever said about it, and it was gone when they took the trash.