LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Changes You?

Guest babysue

just wondering who changes you, i have a girlfriend who is a dl and she changes me and i change her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have to do it myself now, would like a new mommy or a brother or sister, someone to play with and get lots of cuddles,

Feel so lonely and sad.

Hi all, with me it's my wife, she change my diaper. In at bed time and usually bed time she plays Mama. I get changed about four times a day! At each changing she will play mama! I was really lucky that she didn't mind doing that with me the fact is she is the one that suggested in treating me like a baby. All my baby friends if you find that someone special that doesn't mind the dirty diapers treat her/him like a queen/king, because to a baby Mama/Dada is the world there is nothing outside them. :D:D

Guest Baby Boy G

just wondering who changes you, i have a girlfriend who is a dl and she changes me and i change her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Having worn diapers for my entire life of 54 years, I have had everyone from my parents, sister, girl friend, nurses, therapists, foster parents, teachers, baby sitters and a couple of total strangers change me. My Mom used to drop me off at homes that had girls who wanted to be baby sitters, where their daughters of twelve, thirteen, fourteen and even fifteen would have to take complete care of me for two or three days. Their mom's felt that if their daughters could handle me, that they would have no trouble taking care of actual babies. I was small as a child, and I have been told that even when I was thirteen that I looked more like a big four or five year old.

My wife used to change my diapers. Sometimes she would play "mommy" and we would have some great fun together. :) She's lost interest, so I have to change my own now. Major bummer. :( But, on a good note, she's okay with my being diapered 24/7. :) I guess one out of two ain't bad! I just hope she doesn't ever make me choose between her and diapers, 'cause I'll miss her! :D

• 1 month later...

I change my fiancee's nappy for her. Love it. She's not 24/7 by any means, just occasionally for a bit of fun.

However, occasionally she likes to put me in a nappy too and changes me as well.\

Given the choice, I prefer to have her in a nappy and change her, but occasionally she feels the need to have control.

Just lucky I guess.

I have to change my own diapers but sometimes my girlfriend will take them off which is kinda fun, but she wont put a new one on me !!

She says that if I want my diapers changed I have to be her baby for the whole day which sounds fun but she takes it too far for my liking (i dont enjoy ab stuff). Eating mushed up vegetables and drinking milk (which I hate) and not being allowed to talk or do anything bar roll on the floor at her feet is not my idea of diaper fun.

If she would be more sexual and less motherish it would be cool, but i'm just thankful she understands and loves me

I change myself, however i'm hoping that would change at some point - it's a rather unpleasant situation sometimes... would be nicer if there was a girl who would be into mutual changing out there. I guess you can't have such an uncommon fetish if you expect people to be into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I change myself, but have chatted with someone who wants to get together for diaper play. I think he wants me to change him, we'll have to see.

Guest Takkun

It depends. Sometimes I do, sometimes my husband. I like it better when he does it, he spends extra time with baby oil on my...uh...penis.

yes.

And its so much easier with a messy diaper to have someone else change it.

I change myself as I'm alone - but when I goto any meets with AB/DL's I tend to let a friend change me. I've been changed in front of like 10 others at one point - I got a little shy LOL!

I don't like changing others too much thou - don't mind my own mess but never tried to deal with someone elses - that takes a lotta love!

:blush:

DP

*wags*

dear babysue,i usually wear just plasticpants when i sleep because they feel real good but on some occasions i would like to be changed by your girlfriend or you . sometimes i wear disposables. pleas e-mail me so we can get to know eachotrher .o.k.? where are you all from? i'm from NARYLAND. please e-mail me at sweet_baby_stephen@yahoo.com . thanks and hope to talk to you soon.